30.

*Day 5 in Portugal*

Billie's POV

I wake up and have to smile immediately when I remember what happened last night. Alexis admitted that she loves me. Nothing can stop us now from being together.

Not even Austin.

I'm actually kind of worried, he did promise me that he's not going to do shit on our holiday and he hasn't pulled any shit either. As far as I know, he hasn't tried to contact any of us, not even with fake accounts and I honestly thought that was what he was going to do once everyone had blocked him. The thing that I am worried about, is that he's going to do something once we get back home. 'I will get what I want though', that were his exact words, and what he wants is what I have, so that means I still need to keep an eye on her.

I smile when she mumbles something in her sleep and snuggles closer in my side.

I decide to try and get up. I escape out of her arms and head to the door, she's still fast asleep, so I let her be and go to the kitchen, where I see Micah is drinking a cup of coffee. "Is nobody else up yet?" I ask, when I check the time. It's 9 am, that's a good time to wake up right? I mean for once that I'm able to get up this early. She just nods. "Mich didn't want to get up yet, but I think he fell asleep again, I didn't hear any sounds from Harry and Morgan their room, but I think they enjoyed a lot of their first night being official, if you get what I mean." She says smirking, causing me to gag. "And Sean?" I ask. "His door was open and he wasn't in his bed. I texted him and he answered, telling me that he stayed at Nathans and that he'll get home around twelve." Micah says.

"Wait, he stayed over at Nathans? Nathan is 19 Micah, do you know what that means?" I ask. "Sex." She simply says. "Sean is 16, he's too young to be having sex with a dude that's 19 and that he only met twice." I say, internally freaking out. "As long as he wanted it too, it's all good, Mich and I fucked the first time when we were 15." Micah says, rolling her eyes at me. "But that's different, you guys were each other's first time and are the same age, that guy is older and probably has experience." I say. "Alexis is younger then you and didn't have any experience and you did have experience. Is that more comparable?" She asks now. "How do you know this information?" I ask. I mean, I talk to Micah about a lot, but my sex life is personal.

"Alexis and I talk sometimes, you know." She simply says, shrugging. "Alexis didn't tell you this." I say confident, she would never. "Fine, fine Alexis didn't tell me. Morgan did." Micah says, rolling her eyes again. "Why would Morgan tell you this?" I ask suspicious. She just shrugs. "Apparently Alexis and Morgan were talking about you guys' sex life, since that's what best friends do, and Alexis apparently told her you're good in bed." This made my cheeks heat up. "She did?" I ask. "Yup."

"Wait, that means they really do talk behind my back, about me?" I ask, freaking out again. "Of course they do, but hey be happy she didn't say you suck in bed or so." Micah says, rolling her eyes again.

I take breakfast and Micah and I just talk some more while we wait for the others to wake up. Next were Harry and Morgan, of course together and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other, which was gross but cute at the same time.

Then, a little later Mich woke up too. It was 11:30, so Sean would almost arrive too and Alexis still didn't wake up yet. Is she so sleepy? Or did something happen? Probably the first one, I hope.

After half an hour, Sean did arrive and he looked happier then ever. Still no signs of Alexis, so I decide to first talk to Sean. "Follow me." I tell him, leading him to the garden, where nobody was.

"You had sex?" I ask and I see he's about to deny. "And don't you dare to lie to me, I can see it in your eyes you have the "I-just-had-sex-and-I-loved-it-look" in your eyes." I tell him. But he sighs and nods his head. "Okay, I did have sex." He admits. "He forced you?" I ask. "No, Bil he didn't at all, he said he could wait, but I wanted to, besides he's obviously a bottom, he could necer force himself on me." He says, smirking. "Woah, woah, dude, TMI." I tell him. "So are the marks on your stomach. I thought you were the top, Billie." He says smirking. "That was a one time thing." I say, rolling my eyes at his remark. "She's good though." I say, now I'm the one smirking. "Oh my god, shut the fuck up." He says, while fake gagging.

We just talk some more and I must admit that I'm glad Sean's fine.

After another hour, Alexis finally wakes up. She does look like the sleep did her good though.

——————————

"Let's play boardgames." Harry suggests. We were trying to figure out what to do for the past 2 hours, because we don't want to do anything active, but we also don't want to sit around doing nothing all day.

We all agree on playing boardgames. "I want to play Pictionary." I say. "But I want to play Monopoly." Morgan whines. "Nope, nope, not going to happen, anything is good with me, besides Monopoly, that's the most boring game in the whole entire world." Mich says, pushing the box of Monopoly away. "I agree with Mich." Harry says.

"Okay so everyone agrees on Pictionary?" I ask. Everyone agrees, Alexis gets out of my lap to take the game and sits back down again. "How are we going to team up? I'm in Billie's team since her lap is too comfortable to get out of it." Alexis says. "We're joining your team too!" Morgan says, pulling Harry towards our side.

"Hey, that's not fair! We're with three." Sean whines. "But Mich is a pro drawer." I say. "So is Alexis." He says, rolling his eyes. "I'm calling Nathan, I'm too single anyways." He says, pulling out his phone, already dealing Nathan's number before we could say anything. "We told you you would understand when you had found someone yourself." Alexis says, causing Sean to glare at her. "Shut the fuck up." He tells her, but just when he says that, Nathan picks up.

"No, no. That wasn't meant for you baby, that was meant for Alexis." He says, glaring at Alexis again. "We're playing Pictionary, you want to come over?" He asks.

"He's here in five." Sean says, putting his phone away again.

--------------------

Alexis' POV

We've been playing Pictionary for about two hours and we're ahead, since Billie and I actually are decent drawers and the only decent drawer in the other team is Mich, the others draw like 5 year olds, but Harry does too, though.

I take a card, since it's my turn to draw, I need to draw a car.

I take a new paper and draw two circles, for the headlights when Billie starts shouting. "Oh, oh, I know, I know!" She shouts. "It's boobs!"

"Oh my god, Bil I literally just drew to circles, you can't know yet, also you've been thinking each time someone starts drawing that it's boobs, I really don't think there's a card in this game that tells us to draw boobs." I tell her, making her roll her eyes at me. "Let me have my fun." She says. "You can have your fun in the bedroom tonight." I mumble under my breath, but I know she heard, because she starts smirking.

"Okay, I have enough of this game, we ain't winning anyway." Nathan says putting down his pen. "Me too." Micah says, following Nathan's actions.

"Great, we won! Babe, we won!" Billie says excitedly. She's so competitive, I'm glad we won though, otherwise she would be grumpy the rest of the day.

The rest of the day we just chilled in the pool, playing some poolgames, like I said, it was just going to be a lazy day.

--------------------

*Authors note*

This has nothing to do with the story, but can we all just take a moment to appreciate Ed Sheeran his new album?

Thank you.