16.

*Monday morning*

Billie's POV:

I didn't have any trouble waking up this morning. I didn't want to go to school though, facing Alexis will be a nightmare. I still want to be pissed at her, and make her apologize to me but I know myself. When I see her sweet, soft face, with her beautiful smile, I'll just come crawl right back at her.

I also don't want to face Austin, he stole my girl and I want him to know that that's not okay. He needs to know Alexis will be mine and she wants to be mine and not his. I don't think I can stand seeing his stupid smirk today. It will break my heart, seeing him and not knowing what went on Saturday. 

As I was standing in front of my closet, trying to decide the clothes that I should wear, my door flew open. "Billie, wake up." Finneas yelled, entering. He was surprised to see I was already up. He looked at me with a fake worried expression and put his hand up against my forehead, as if he was feeling whether I had a fever.

"Are you ill, you wake up at a normal human time, you must be sick, let's get you to the hospital." He said, laughing his ass off at his own joke. I rolled my eyes, hitting him in the chest. "You're not funny." I told him. He put his hand on his chest, acting fake hurt. "Don't be like this and help me decide what to wear." I told him, he smiled as he turned to my closet.

"Maybe you could wear that black dress you hide in the back of your closet." He smirked pulling it out. "Dude I ain't wearing any dresses." I said as I snatched the dress out of his hands and put it back in my closet. "It would impress Alexis." He shrugged. "I don't want to impress Alexis, I want to impress myself, nobody else."

Okay I'll admit, maybe I do want to impress Alexis, but ssshhhhhtt.

I eventually put on some black sweats and a blue sweatshirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed out, after taking my backpack.

Once at school I didn't know what to do when I saw Michael was standing with Sean and Austin. Should I just go over there? I mean, I don't want to talk to Austin and Sean is annoying as hell. I mean, maybe I should give him a chance? At the end I've only talked to his drunk version, maybe his sober version is less annoying.

I walked over to them and said hi. "Hey Billie." Sean said, giving me a friendly smile. He isn't going to do that thing again, is he?

"I said hey Billi-" I cut him off, "I know what you said. I just had a flashback to that party." He looked at me in confusion. Obviously he didn't remember a lot. "You were kind of annoying." I explained him. He nodded a little. "Well, Morgan and Alexis tend to say I act like a 5 year old when I'm drunk, and I was clearly drunk at that party." He explained. I laughed loudly. "You were drunk as fuck dude." I said. "How old are you?" "16" I nodded at him and smiled.

I actually do like him, he's not too bad.

"How was the trip?" He asked.

Mich and Austin were in the meanwhile having their own conversation. I don't even think that Mich already knows what happened this weekend, or he heard if from Micah who would've heard it from Morgan, but I still don't think he knows anything.

"Good, it was fun. You're going to like it next year!" I said, ruffling his hair, I couldn't leave it to do that. His curls just looked so nice to touch, so I had to. "What are the activities and stuff?" He asked me. He probably thought that since I was new, I didn't know that I'm not allowed to talk about the trip to younger years, but he tried though. "Nice try dude, I ain't telling you shit." I said, smiling as he pouted.

Awww he's such a cutie little baby.

Alexis' POV

I arrived at school and luckily, I saw Morgan just arrived too. I jogged up to her and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.