21.

Billie's POV

"No, but we like really need to do something during fall break, like a trip with us 7 or so, like for real that would be so fun." Harry said, taking a sip of his beer.

We were all sitting in Harry's room. It was Friday night and we decided to hang out some longer together before we went home.

"Babe, you could've like talked about this earlier right, fall break literally starts in 2 weeks." Morgan told Harry. "I know, but I've already figured out some stuff. I was thinking about going to Portugal, it'll be so nice. I already figured out plane tickets and a little house to hire, we could go there for a week. Don't freak out yet, I haven't bought anything yet." Harry said, sounding really excited. This would be so cool, actually.

"And you think our parents will allow us to just go to Portugal for a week, just like that?" Morgan said, looking directly at Harry.

"My parents will probably let me." I shrugged.

"Britt will probably let me go too, if Billie goes. But I've never been on a plane before though." Alexis said, sounding a little scared.

"Look, everyone will be able to go. Your parents will let you go if I go, since I'm 18 and since they like me a lot." Harry assured Morgan.

"Well, Micah and I have been on vacations before on our own, so our parents will approve." Mich said. Sean hadn't said anything yet this whole time. I know why though, he's only 16 and he's probably afraid that his parents won't approve and that we'll just leave without him. But hey, we're no bad people, we won't leave without him! But we'll convince his parents though. How could they not approve if they know an 18 year old is going to be there and all the others are about to be 18?

I pet his back. "Don't worry buddy, we'll convince them to let you go." I said. He gave me a little smile, taking a sip of his beer.

With that we started talking about everything we wanted to do when we get there.

Swimming

Partying

More swimming

More partying

And then some more partying

And then maybe we'll do some culture trips, or whatever the fuck people do on vacation.

After that, Harry had showed us everything he had figured out. "So the plane tickets I found cost 55 euros par person, which is like a real good price by the way. And then I also found 3 houses that I like a lot." He said as he pulled out his laptop. The first one is located in Ferragudo, which is a little fishing village in Portugal. It's also located on walking distance from a nice beach, with a lot of activities. It has one down point. It only has 3 sleeping rooms and each has one double bed, but one room has a couch that can be pulled out as a bed. So it's kind of obvious that Morgan and I share a room, Alexis and Billie and then Micah and Mich. But I don't know whether one of you guys want to have Sean in their room too." Harry finished his explanation. Sean his eyes widened immediately.

"Wait, hold up. Do I get to decide in this too? I ain't sharing a room with y'all when y'all are fucking, no thank you." He said, as he made fake gagging sounds. Which caused us all to laugh.

"Well that's what I thought, Sean I was not going to do that to you. We could move the couch to some other room, if we decided to take this house." Harry explained. Well, this sounds already a lot better.

"How much would that cost?" Alexis asked. "This house is actually the cheapest one I found. You know house for 7 or more people tend to be more expensive. This will be 2100 euros for a week. The house has a swimming pool, a barbeque set, 2 bathrooms and a jacuzzi, though. It'll be 300 euros for every one of us, meaning it'll be 355 euros." He explained.