4.

Billie's POV

We were all sitting in psychology, this is the last hour before lunch starts. I was now sitting next to some kid that I didn't know, because Austin decided that it would be a cool idea to leave and go sit next to Morgan.

"Yo, this shit is boring." I complained to the kid I didn't know. It was a girl with short black hair, she was actually trying to pay attention, but I didn't care. I saw her grin, though, as she heard me. She didn't say anything back. I grabbed her hand. "Hello, I am Billie. Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand, but I didn't receive a handshake. "God, you're an annoying kid, I'm trying to pay attention." She laughed. "Dude, are you saying you're interested in this shit?" I asked.

"Micah, Billie. Quit the talking and pay attention." The teacher said, giving us a glare. I saw Alexis rolling her eyes at me. I just know she deep down likes me, but doesn't want to admit it, because she thinks I'm trouble.

"Do you have lunch mates?" Micah, what I learned her name is, asked me. I shook my head at her question. "Not that I know, I mean they hooked me up with that Alexis girl to take care of me the first weeks, but I sense she kind of dislikes me and Austin is a mate, but it seems like he's sitting with Alexis." I answered her. She looked at me in disbelieve. "Alexis is like the nicest girl ever, she likes everybody and everybody gets along with her, she never gets beef with anyone." Micah answered. "Well I guess there's a first time for everything." I shrugged. She laughed a little. "Well, if you want you can get lunch with Michael and I." She said, pointing to a boy who was sitting in a row in front of us. He has a buzz cut and an earring. "Is he your boyfriend?" I asked. Micah nodded. I knew they were dating, they seem like a perfect couple. They both seem edgy teens and look cute together. I nodded to her question. "I would love to hang with you guys during lunch." I told her.

Finally the bell rang, indicating lunch break starts. I started heading out with Micah and Michael, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw that Morgan girl smiling at me. "Wanna grab lunch with Austin, Alexis, Sean and I?" She asked. "Uh, actually I was gonna sit with Micah and Michael." I told her. She nodded a little, looking kind of disappointed. Lucky me though, I remember that Sean guy from the party, he was an annoying ass. I just saw Alexis' little friend group walk off.

"Actually it's pretty nice weather, do you guys wanna sit outside?" Michael said, before we entered the cafeteria. I just shrugged. "I'm down." Micah said as she took Michael's hand and started walking towards the garden, I just followed, not having an idea that there even was a garden here, since Alexis didn't show me.

The garden actually is a really nice place to be, it was very calm, there were just few other kids. I took out my lunch just like Michael and Micah did. "So, you play guitar?" Michael said, trying to start a conversation. I nodded proudly. My music is something I am very proud of, not brag about it though. "I also sing and write my own songs, with Finneas." I told him he nodded. "Your boyfriend? Friend? Brother? Dad?" He asked trying to figure out who Fin is. "He's my brother, he's Austin's mate." I told him. "He goes to our school?" Micah asked. I shook my head laughing. "He graduated a while ago. He's a couple years older." They both nodded.

"I like your chains." Michael said, which made my smile grew wider. "Thank you, I love them too." I said laughing. "Actually your whole style is pretty cool." Micah said, throwing some more compliments at me. I like those kids!

Alexis' POV

I saw Billie nowhere around during lunch. She must be in the garden or some shit. I mean.. Why do I even care? If she wanna hang with Micah and Michael that's all cool right? Not that I like her. "Have you talked to Billie yet?" Sean asked interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah, she's an annoying fucker. Just like you." I laughed. He put a hand on his chest, acting to be hurt. "She seemed sweet, she's totally your type." Morgan said, joining the conversation. Austin looked a bit disturbed. "You like her in that way?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I don't, I don't even understand why you guys are friends." I told him. He just shrugged. "Mainly because of Finneas, but it's not like she's the worst person in existence." He said. I laughed loudly. "She is though." I told him. He just laughed and nodded. I saw that Sean and Morgan were bothered by the way I was talking about Billie.

"Can I just talk to you for second?" Morgan asked as she got up from her seat, I nodded as I joined her. She took me with her towards the garden. I saw Billie sitting there, in the grass laughing with Micah and Michael. I can see why they get along, they seem like the same type of people. I saw Billie glancing up at me for a second as she saw Morgan and I passing her. Morgan took me all the way behind the school building, where it's usually pretty calm.

"I talked to Harry." She told me calmly. I nodded, not understanding why she would tell me this. "You've been talking to Harry for quiet some time now, that's nothing new, right?" I asked. She shook her head. "Not in that way, Alexis. He talked to me about Austin, you know that good looking boy that's crushing on you." She said annoyed. "What did Harry say about him?" I asked realizing I should just let her tell the whole story instead of being a dick. "He said that Austin is planning on asking you out." She told me. I nodded slowly, not understanding where this conversation is going, or not wanting to understand it. "He knows I'm gay." I told her, on this statement Morgan nodded. "Yes, I know, but you never really brush him off." She told me. "Wat do you even mean by that, he's one of my best friends!" I said to her, raising my voice. This is pissing me off. "He is one of your best friends who is crushing on you and he wants you to be his so the actions you are doing like letting him give you rides home and all that kind of stuff makes him think you want him too!" Morgan said, now raising her voice too. "While it's obvious you like Billie." She added. I shook my head in disbelieve. "You are unbelievable, I don't fucking like that girl, not even one bit! Maybe I should say yes when Austin does ask me out!" I was shouting at her this time. I don't know why the mentioning of Billie always gets me this irritated I just walked off, leaving Morgan right there, not caring about how she feels in the moment.

Billie's POV

It was now the second time I saw Alexis pass by, but this time not with Morgan. Alexis seemed pissed. "What would that be about." Micah said, also noticing the whole thing. I shrugged. When Morgan still didn't pass by, I kinda started to get curious what the whole thing is about. "Should I go take a look if Morgan is okay?" I asked, as I looked at my new friends. They both shrugged, so I decided to just get up and take a look.

As I walked around the building I saw a figure sitting against the wall of the building. She head her legs pulled up to her chest and was hugging them. Her hair was hanging of her face as she let out light sobs. I didn't see her face, but I knew it had to be Morgan. I went sitting next to her and put a hand on her back. "Hey." I whispered quietly, not wanting to scare her. She looked up and rubbed her tears away as she saw me. "Oh Billie." She said. "What's going on?" I asked. She shrugged. "I mean, I understand that you wouldn't tell, I'm like a complete stranger, but I'm trustable." I told her. "I had a fight with Alex." She said. "A bad fight?" I asked her. She shrugged. "She's gonna say yes when Austin is gonna ask her out." She told me. I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I heard her say that.

I looked at her in confusion. "I thought that guy at the party said she liked girls." I said, trying the sound not too desperate. Morgan nodded. "She does." She confirmed. "But that was what the fight was about, I don't want her to lead Austin on." Morgan told me. The bell rang, indicating lunch was over. "Uh, wait a second, give me your phone." I told Morgan holding her from walking away directly. She looked confused but did as told. I put my phone number in her phone. "You can text me whenever you want to talk." I told her before walking away.