48.

*New Years Eve*

Alexis' POV

We woke up at 7:30 today, because we totally forgot to go buy drinks and snacks. Now it's 8 and we're walking around in the grocery store to get everything we need. That we're going to be late again, is already a fact, but Jose would get mad if we didn't have our drinks and snacks yet.

We just bought standard stuff: chips, also takis (since Billie was here) and we also bough party snacks that just need to be put in the oven to get ready. And that was it.

For drinks we just bought a lot of beer, also so vodka mixed drinks and bottles of pure vodka. We also bought 5 bottles of coke, Fanta and Lipton Icetea.

When we finally found the stuff we needed, and we payed for everything, it was already 8:50, so being late is REALLY a fact now, but whatever. 13 hours to prepare a party is way too much time anyway.

-------------------

"So what makes you think it's okay to arrive 10 minutes late! We don't have any time to waste, we only have 12 hours and 50 minutes left to prepare this whole party!" Jose starts shouting at us, because we were ten minutes late. "Sorry we overslept." Billie says casually, pushing past Jose who's standing in the doorway, I just follow Billie inside. "Where do I put this stuff?!" Billie asks, when she's already walking towards the kitchen. "Nowhere before I've seen the shit you bought!" Jose shouts back, following Billie to the kitchen.

"So what did you get?" He asks.

"This." Billie says, pulling the 10 bags of chips, 10 bags of takis and 6 boxes of party snacks out of the bags she was carrying. "But those are mine." She adds, claiming all the 10 bags of takis. "Okay, good, what drinks?" He asks.

"This." She says, pulling out the bottles of soda, the 5 bottles of vodka and the vodka mixed drinks. "No beer, no tequila?" He asks. "Beer is still in the car, we couldn't carry it and nope no tequila, we didn't think of that." Billie says. "Did you buy the red solo cups and the disposable shot glasses?" Jose asks, he's starting to loose it, I can tell by the way he's raising his voice at Billie. "Hey, stop it alright, I really do like you but you're acting like a fucking asshole, so quit it. You could've done the grocery shopping yourself, but you didn't want to do it, so shut up." Billie says, raisin her voice at Jose this time too.

"I'll just go get the stuff we don't have yet." I say, starting to head out already. "Can you drive, Billie?" I add. "No, you stay here, we need your help here, I'll text Elias and Luke that they come earlier with all of that." Jose says, shaking his head, while pulling out his phone.

"Okay, now everyone to the living room." He says when he's done texting Elias and Luke.

When everyone sits down on the couch, he takes out the remote out of his pocket and turns on the projector. "So I made a list of everything we still need to do." He says.

"Checking the house is something I'll do, like locking certain doors and stuff, I don't need people in every room of my house." He says. "Then, three people decorating the living room." He says, pressing his button to open his newly made PowerPoint. "I could do that." Billie says. "I'll help Billie." I say. "I'll help them too." Remi says. "Okay, good. Billie, Alexis and Remi." He mumbles, writing it down on his checklist. "Decorating the kitchen and filling up the fridges, for three other people." He says. "I'll do that." Lewis says, raising his hand. Morgan and Harry decide to help Lewis with that.

"Then I'll need two people putting up the table for beer pong upstairs and decorating the upstairs." He says. "We'll do that." Mich says, speaking for him and Micah. Jose writes that down too. "Then Nathan and Sean will help me to set up the little stage for the DJ and his table and stuff, he already dropped off all his stuff and gave me instruction how set it up. I also have another small stage that we're going to set up in the middle of the living room, where people can dance on." He says. "So, everyone get started, Nathan and Sean, I'll already explain what you can do while I'm locking up the doors that need to be locked." Jose says. So with that everyone starts.