20.

Alexis' POV
I woke up, because of my alarm. Ugh, fucking Mondays.

But I already felt a little better about waking up on a Monday morning, when I saw the sleeping angle next to me.

She was sleeping so peacefully, it seemed like she hadn't slept in days and I'm glad she's now getting some more sleep. But I have to wake her up though, she needs to go to school, too.

"Baby, wake up." I whispered, rubbing her cheek softly with my thumb. She shifted a little, groaning. She is so cute. And she's all mine. "Baby." I tried again.

"Sleep." She mumbled, before snuggling closer to me. I let her sleep a little longer, holding her. Before I decided to get up and try to decide on clothes.

I put on my underwear and looked through my clothing. When I looked over at Billie, I saw she was up and watching me from underneath her covers, just like she did on the three day trip. "Stop lurking Bil." I saw her smile a little as she pulled the covers higher over her face. "You look sexy." She mumbled, making me smile.

"Ugh Bil I don't know what to wear." I sighed after I've been looking in my closet for about 10 minutes and Billie was still in my bed, just watching me.

She got up and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind me, resting her chin on my shoulder. "You look great in whatever you wear but I think you would look super good in this." She said, holding up a white crop top with light blue jeans and a black and white flannel. I shook my head. It's cold outside. It's raining and she wants me to be going outside in a crop top?!

"Babe, it's way too cold for that." I told her, hanging the clothes back in my closet as I saw her pouting, aw she's a cutie!

"Well, then wear this." She said handing me black skinny jeans and a beige knitted sweatshirt. I decided to go with that as Billie put on her clothes she was wearing Saturday when she arrived here.

"Can we still stop by my house so I can get changed and get my backpack?" She asked as we both got into her car. I checked the time, we still had a good 15 minutes left so I let her do that, as I waited in the car. I had tried to cover the still visible hickey's, but I couldn't manage it at all so I just left it like it was. At least Billie liked that though.

I just hope Austin didn't see them, it would get him pissed. And we don't want a pissed Austin.

After Billie had changed and took her backpack, we got to school. We got there just before the bell rang.

"Sit next to me." Billie said as we entered the classroom, ready for geography, and walked over to the back of the class. I sighed, she knew I don't like sitting in the back, but she also knows I like sitting next to her. So I followed her to the back row, sitting down next to her.

"What do we get now? Did you already replaced me with your new girlfriend?" Morgan asked as she entered the classroom and noticed I wasn't sitting in my usual seat in the front, next to her usual seat. What Morgan said right there, caught Austin his attention. I saw him narrowing his eyes at Billie and I. As she saw that, she put an arm around my shoulder, protectively, making sure Austin saw it.

When the teacher entered the classroom, everyone just got to there seats.

————————————

"So that's how the rock cycle works." The teacher finished her explanation. She also had drawn the whole rock cycle on the blackboard, and I actually tried to pay attention, but Billie was distracting me the whole time. "Babe, why are you drawing that rock cycle on a paper, or even listening to this shit." She whined as she put a hand on my thigh, rubbing it softly. She knew what she was doing. Ugh.