55.

Alexis' POV
It's been about a week since our album release and people are still going crazy about it. People at school don't stop approaching us to ask us about the album or tell us how good they find it and it's insane. Most people come to Billie though, since she is the one singing and the main face on our bad guy video and stuff. But I'm happy for her because I can see she's enjoying it and I don't want it anyways.

I walk up to our friends to see Bil didn't arrive yet. She's been late the whole week already and I think it is to avoid people before school starts.

Once I'm at my friends we talk a little when 2 girls come up to me. "Hey, are you Alexis?" One of them asks, on which I nod. "Is Billie your girlfriend?" The same girl asks. "Yeah, she is." I tell them. "Where is she?" The other girl asks then. "Not here yet, do you want me to tell her something?" I ask them nicely. "Yes, tell her we love her style and her songs and tell her we just genuinely love h-" They're cut off by the one and only herself. Billie came up behind me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Hey baby." I smile, giving her a quick kiss. "Hey, beautiful." She answers, while deepening the kiss. I hear the two girls next to us squeal, causing me to realize they are still here.

"You guys are so damn cute." The first one says. "Aw thank you, who are you guys?" Billie asks, pulling away from me but keeping her arm around my waist tightly. "I'm Emma and this is Katy." The same girl says, introducing the both of them. "We've been following you two from the start of wildlife and we just want to say that we genuinely love you and we both got tickets for the concert." She tells Billie, causing Billie to smile widely. "Thank you so much." Billie answers. "Do you want to take a selfie with us?" Emma asks. Billie nods and takes the phone of the girl, snapping some pics. After that the bell rings, indicating the classes to start. We have Psychology right now.

——————————

Billie's POV
When the bell rings, we all get to our class. I take my usual seat in the back and Alexis takes the one next to me. I notice Charlie takes a seat closer to us then he usually does, but I know Alexis doesn't want me to overreact on anything or get aggressive with him again so I don't say anything about it.

Once we all sit down and the teacher gets inside, he starts his class.

"Okay, today we are going to talk about how people influence each other." He says, clapping his hands together. "Does anyone has examples of what influences the way of thinking or acting  of teenagers?" He asks.

"Instagram." Some kid says. "Good." The teacher nods, writing it down on the blackboard in the front.

Then Charlie raises his hand. "Charlie." The teacher says, allowing him to talk. "Kids who like to act like they're famous on Instagram just to get popular in highschool even though popularity in highschool doesn't count at all and who like to act like real celebrities even though they don't matter at all and nobody really cares just all because of a stupid school project that raises to their heads." Charlie says.

'Stay calm Billie, don't snap. It's not worth it. Don't fight. Think about Alexis. She doesn't want you to get detention again.' I tell myself internally. That's when I hear shuffling of the chair next to me.

Alexis gets up from her chair and walks over to Charlie. She grabs him by the collar, pushing him up against the wall. "You once fucking talk about me or my girlfriend like that another time and I'm gonna fucking kill you." She says in his face. "Damn y'all some type of serial killers gang or something. Y'all want me death so badly." Charlie speaks up. "I'm not fucking kidding." She says, grabbing his collar tighter to the point where his throat is being blocked from being able to breath properly.