51.

Alexis' POV
The rest of Christmas break went smoothly and didn't last long enough in my opinion. I moved in with Fabio and Britt now 3 days ago.

It seemed like Billie had moved in here too. She hasn't been at her own house since I moved here and there are more clothes of hers scattered around my room then my own clothes. Maybe that's because Billie isn't as tidy as me and I ACTUALLY clean my room, but I don't know.

I pace around my room, biting my nails.

"Calm down babe, everything will be fine, she'll hire you. You'll be the best candidate and beside that, I think you're the only candidate too." Billie says, while watching me pace around, from a laying position in my bed.

"How can I calm down? This is my first ever job interview and it's in my favorite shop in the world." I say overdramatically, causing her to chuckle. She gets up from my bed and places her hands on my shoulders to make me stop pacing and then makes me look at her.

"You'll do just fine and I'll be just outside the mall, waiting in my car. It'll be fine baby." She says, before placing a soft kiss on my lips, causing me to relax a little.

I take a step away from her. "How do I look?" I ask. "Like a whole snack." She says, licking her lips and giving me a wink. I roll my eyes at her playfully.

I'm wearing a black tight dress with a turtleneck that's just professional enough for a job interview and simple enough for an art shop. I think I picked the perfect outfit!

"Okay, but now enough pacing, if you want to make it in time, we have to leave now." Billie says after checking one of her many watches around her wrist. I nod and follow her downstairs.

"Good luck, kiddo." Fabio says, who looks happy as a kid because he managed it to get Britt play Monopoly with him.

"Yeah good luck, Alex, but I think I'll need more luck to survive this then you'll need though." She says pointing at the Monopoly board and at Fabio. Fabio hits Britts shoulder playfully, acting hurt. Billie and I just laugh at the two acting like kids and leave the house.

After another 10 minutes, we arrive at the mall.

"Alright baby, I'll be right here. Everything will be fine and just be yourself, she'll love you immediately when you're just being yourself. Everyone can see how an amazing and perfect girl you are." Billie says, cupping my cheek with her hand to pull me in for a kiss. I kiss her back, before getting out and making my way into the mall.

I take nervously a deep breath and release the air again, before walking in the shop to see the sweet old lady sitting behind her desk where she always is. I walk up towards her and give her a sympathic smile when she looks up at me. "Hello sweet kid, how can I help you?" She asks. "Hello, I am Alexis. I have an appointment today for that job interview." I tell her. She nods a little, looking through some papers. "You are the girlfriend of that girl with all the necklaces?" She asks. I smile at the way she mentions Billie. I nod happily. "I am." I tell her. "Follow me." She says, I do as told and follow her to a separated room that she has in the back of the shop.

She offers me a seat and sits down in front of me. "I am Nellie by the way." She says. 

"So what attracts you to this shop?" She asks, taking a paper and writing my name on top. "Well, I've always loved this shop, being creative with drawing and painting has always been one of my favorite hobbies, so that's why I'd really like to work here." I tell her. She nods and writes my answer down in short.

"Can I see some of your works?" She asks next. I nod and pull my phone out of my handbag to show her some pictures I have of my work. She smiles, looking at my work.