52.

Alexis' POV

I smile when I hear the honk of Billie's car indicating that she's here. I rush out the house, saying bye to Fabio and Britt in my way out. I enter the car and give her a kiss on her lips, smiling widely when I do so.

"Wow, someone is excited for a normal boring school day." She says, pulling away a little from me. "I am, I missed you." I tell her. "Wow, my little Alex baby getting clingy?" She asks, squeezing my cheeks. "Not as clingy as you." I answer.

"Oh, that's why you were the one who asked me to pick you up?" She asks, laughing. "No, I did that because I want to make sure you get out of bed in time and you only do that when you have to pick me up and also because I didn't want to take the bus." I tell her, on which she nods. "Of course that's the reason, I'll just not act like the reason is because you just wanna see your girlfriend, right? Who, may I add is amazing and gorgeous and funny, so I don't blame you for wanting to see her." She says. I roll my eyes at the compliments she gives herself. "Don't flatter yourself too much."

"Anyway, how was detention? Have you talked to Charlie any more?" I ask while she drives off. "Detention was good, I watched the office the whole hour and no I haven't talked to him. I mean I kinda have, but not in detention." She says nervously, I recognize the nerves, she always has this when she has to tell me something I won't like.

"And what was that about?" I ask her. She coughs nervously in responds. "Nothing, babe." She then says, flashing me a fake smile and rubbing my leg with the hand that's not on the steering wheel.

"What was it about Bil?" I ask her, this time in a more stern voice. "Nothing, really it's all good." She tries to reassure me.

"I'm asking you one more time, what was it?" I ask, this time starting to loose it. "I kind of threatened him that he can't come in our way anymore." She says quietly, scared for my reaction. I shake my head, letting my face fall in my hands. "You what?" I ask her then. "He's gonna tell Austin about it and Austin is gonna loose his shit when he hears this." I say, on the edge of crying.

"He doesn't has any contact with Austin, believe me, he really isn't gonna tell Austin anything of this." She tells me, trying to make me feel better, but I just shake my head. "Do you really believe that?" I ask her. "He still has fucking contact with Austin, I know it for a fact." Billie just sighs, before looking at me. "Austin is probably abroad, he probably ran away immediately, we are never seeing that boy again. Finneas, I and Harry were one of his best friends and he didn't contact any of us in all those months that he's gone, so I'm sure he didn't contact Charlie about it either." Billie says. "Well, I hope You're right."

That's when we arrive at school, so we both get out and head over to our friends who were all already standing there. Jose, Elias and Luke are standing there too.

Ever since Christmas break they've been hanging around with us more too, but I'm not upset about it, those dudes are cool and hilarious as fuck. I have no regret in getting along with them more, or getting along with any of our new friends for that matter, at all, I love my new group of friends. It's pure love man.

When the school bell rings, we head in the building and go to project class. We have another 4 hours of project class and I'm actually happy about that, it's my favourite thing, since I just get to work for 4 hours straight with Billie.

"Okay, you know what to do, you also can use phones, laptops and any other kind of electronics, I understand that coming to this point in the project, having your phone and laptops are necessary." Jacobs announces, before sitting down at her desks and starts working on her own stuff.

"I feel like we should start with making a list of things we still have to do for our event, because at this point my brain is a mess." I tell Billie, on which she agrees, so I take out a piece of paper and my pens.