31.

*Day 6 in Portugal*

Alexis' POV

"Bitch! I can't fucking do this. Tell me again why I let you talk me into this?" Billie yells at me again, when falling off her board again.

I managed to talk all our friends into surfing today, we hired boards for 3 hours and now Nathan and I are trying to teach our friends how to surf since we're the only one that can surf. Britt teached me how to surf when I was a little kid and Nathan went on multiple surf camps.

"Fucking hell, I hate this!" Morgan yells, trying to crawl back on her board. Besides Billie and Morgan, all the rest are getting the hang of it. Mich and Harry even managed to catch some waves, standing up all the way and Micah is having her fun, catching waves on her knees. Sean isn't even trying, he's just laying on his board, checking out people on the beach. And Billie and Morgan? I'm not even talking about them, they're the worst they didn't even manage to peddle properly yet.

"Billie, Morgan, let's get to the beach again, I'm going to explain again." They sigh and agree on doing that. "And how do you think I'm supposed to get back to the beach with this stupid board attached to my leg!" Billie yells, clearly getting annoyed. "Just hang on it and let the waves bring you to the beach." I tell her from the beach. "I can't." She sighs, getting shocked, because she can't manage to do anything and she's feeling stuck in the water. "Just stay there then." I tell her and start swimming towards her. She's pretty deep in the water, but when I manage to get to her, I make her take off the ankle band and let her just swim towards the beach. I get on the board and catch the first wave I can, surfing towards the beach. "Isn't my baby sexy standing on that board like that?" I hear Billie say to Morgan who managed to get to the beach on her own.

Once I'm on the beach, I lay her board in front of her, next to Morgan's. "Okay lay on the boards." I demand them, they both obligate, laying down. I sigh when I see what they're doing wrong, did they not pay attention at all when Nathan and I explained? "Bil, don't lay all the way to the front of your board, Morgan don't lay all the way to the back of your board." I say. "Your toes need to be at the end of your board." I add. They do as told. "Then you just peddle, try not to wiggle too much and when you think you caught a wave, you do 2 extra powerful peddles and then you push yourself up by placing both hands flat on your board, underneath your chest. You basically do a push up, creating space in between your body and the board, only your hands and feet touch the board, nothing else. You first put your back foot in the right position, this is on the same height of your opposite knee. Your other foot needs to be brought in between your hands. Before completely taking your hands off the board, you make sure your feet are positioned right and your knees stay bent. Never take your hands off the board until this point. Once you're standing up, look in the direction you want to go. "I finish my explanation. "And of course you do this all in one quick movement and not in slow motion." I add. "And which foot is my back foot?" Morgan asks, looking confused at her feet.

"Stand on your board the way you would to take off." I tell her. She does as told once again. "That one is your back foot." I tell her, while strapping the ankle band around the right ankle. She nods and goes back into the sea. I notice Billie just simply sits down on her board and looks at Morgan, walking in the sea. I first watch Morgan who gets on her board and tries what I thought her, she actually is doing everything right now, so I know she only has to keep trying now. So I walk over to Billie.

"What up?" I ask, sitting next to her. "I don't get it and I don't want to get it." She simply says, shrugging. "What do you not get?" I ask her, being confused, because she did everything correct, when doing the movements on the beach. "What the fuck is my back foot?" She asks. "How the fuck do you stand up without bending your back, like you said needed to do the first time? Why the fuck am I doing this while I could just be sunbathing?" She questions, causing me to laugh. "You think this funny?" She asks, clearly annoyed. "Are you giving up babe?" I ask. She nods, playing with the sand. "All my muscles are in pain, even the once I didn't know the existence of." She says, rolling her eyes. "Let's make a deal." I tell her, causing her to finally look at me.