22.

Austin's POV
I haven't talked to Alexis ever since I had my little accident with her near the lockers. I haven't talked to Billie either.

Actually I haven't talked to anyone I used to talk to and I feel like absolute shit.

I haven't talked to Harry, because it seems like he's just not interested in talking to me anymore, which I completely understand.

I haven't talked to Finneas, even though he has tried getting in touch with me for the past month. I just don't dare to ever talk to him again. I know he sees me as like his 3th sibling, but I also know that when he would have to choose, it would be Billie. Which is completely fair, she's his baby sister and I know he would do anything for her. That's what I adore in him. I know I've hurt Billie way too much during the past months, physically and emotionally, for Finneas to want to still be friends with me.

Morgan and Sean never really liked me in the first place. They've always thought I'm shit and I can, again, totally understand why they think that.

Hell, if I was any of those people, I wouldn't talk to myself either. I'm complete shit.

I have talked to Micah though, but only because I'm teamed up with her for the project. Any time I bring up Alexis or Billie in the conversation, she shuts down. I know she's like Billie her best friend, so I understand she doesn't talk about how Billie and Alexis are doing. She has the complete right not to talk about that.

Right now, it's friday night and I'm just laying on my bed. I just had football practice and Harry wasn't there, but I saw him leave with the whole group, so I guess they were hanging out together.

I opened instagram, just to scroll through it a little bit. The first picture that popped up was a picture of Alexis with Champ. She looked so beautiful. I miss her so much. I looked through the comments a little. Billie had obviously commented on how beautiful she is, I would've done the same when she was my girlfriend.

I just don't understand it. How could a sweet, nice, cute and gorgeous girl like Alexis fall for some bitch like Billie. Billie is a total psychopath, she killed her last girlfriend. Like how could you do something like that?! It's her fault that I lost Chloe too, because Chloe obviously liked me too. She didn't like Billie, I mean she never told me that. She always told me she just wanted to be friends, but I know she was lying.

That's why I need to get Alexis away from Billie. Billie's just manipulating Alexis into liking her, while she obviously is in love with me. She probably just got with Billie to get me to be jealous.

Maybe I should ask her to come over some time and talk to me about it. We could talk it out and start dating. We would be so happy together, wouldn't we?

After scrolling through instagram, I looked at everyone their stories. The first one was Harry's. It was a boomrang where I saw Micah and Michael cuddling, Billie and Alexis and then there were also Morgan and Sean. They were hanging in Harry's room. The next picture on his story, was a picture of 7 plane tickets and it said "Portugal, here we come. Fall break."

Wait, what?

7 tickets, that's probably for him, Morgan, Michael, Micah, Sean, Alexis and Billie, right?

Alexis and Billie are going on vacation together?

How could Alexis possibly do that to me? She knows I like her. Hell, she obviously likes me back too!

Why would she do that?

Maybe I should also go to Portugal too during fall break. I'm sure she'd like it that I'm there to watch out for her. I mean, of course she would love to have a vacation with the boy she likes instead of the girl she dislikes. She's hated Billie from the start, so that's why I know she still doesn't like Billie. It's impossible to go from hating someone to falling for someone in less then two months. And it for sure is impossible to fall for someone like Billie in such a short period of time.