3.

Alexis' POV

When my alarm went off, I groaned. "fucking mondays." I mumbled, before getting up. I walked over to my closet and sighed. I really need more clothes!

After looking through all my clothes, I decided to go with a black and white striped cropped shirt and a black boyfriend jeans, to top the outfit off, I put on my black oversized denim jacked.

I rushed to the bathroom, realizing I only have 15 minutes left to catch my bus. Luckily the bus stop is like next to my door and I never eat breakfast. I washed my face before putting on some light make up. Then I had to decide what to do with my hair. I have dark brown curly hair that reaches halfway my back. I love my curls! Everyone always compliments me with how nice my curls are. I decided to put a little bit in a bun at the top of my head and let the rest of my hair just fall down my back. I slung my backpack on my back and made my way out to the bus stop.

I was just in time te catch the bus. I went all the way to the back and sat down relieved. I put on my headphones and let "on your side" by The Veronicas play.

Billie's POV

I woke by my alarm, it was like 7 already, but I didn't need a lot of time in the morning and the drive to school is only 10 minutes. I got up and walked towards my closet. I went with my white Louis Vuitton shorts and a plain white oversized sweater. I also put on my rings and my chains, as usual. I took my backpack and ate an apple in my way out. Before I started my car, I put the aux in my phone and let my playlist blast through my car. Then I headed my way to school.

When I got into the building, I made my way to the frontdesk, there I saw a girl with curly brown hair standing with her back facing to me. Even though I didn't see her face, I knew this was that Alexis or Alex or whatever girl from the party. Damn, she has a nice ass! I went over to her and put my hands on her shoulders, scaring her. "Hey Alexis, or should I say Alex the gay girl?" I asked smirking.

Alexis' POV

I felt hands on my shoulder, which scared the shit out of me. "Hey Alexis, or should I say Alex the gay girl?" The person behind me asked, I knew who this girl was. It's Billie I recognize her voice out of every other voice. Gosh she's so annoying. Tell me again why I decided to do this?

I turned around and fake smiled at her. "Hey Billie." I said, looking at her face before at what she's wearing. Wow her style is definitely standing out. "You're gonna get judged." I said after openly letting my eyes check her clothes. I thought this remark was gonna piss her off, but it only made her smirk even more. UGH! "Do you know how I describe my style?" She asked. I shrugged. "Judge. Me. Please." She said smiling. Ugh this girl.. ANNOYING! I just rolled my eyes. "Okay be grumpy all the time then." She said. "I thought they were gonna give me nice student to guide me around." She mumbled under her breath, but I still heard it. I just decided not to say anything about it.

Our somewhat of a conversation was cut off by miss Smith. "You guys already met I see." the teacher said as she smiled widely. She is our teacher for math and science, but she also is like our main teacher. "You must be Billie." She said as she shook Billie's hand. Billie smiled friendly at her. "I'm miss Smith, I'll be your teacher for math and for science." She said. "If you have any questions about anything or need someone to talk to, I'll be happy to help you. Or I'm sure Alexis here will be glad to help you out, too." She smiled. Billie just nodded. "Sure she will." She mumbled, fake smiling at me. "Alexis, you can just show Billie around now. Show her the main stuff, where you guys have classes, gym, the cafeteria." She said. I nodded and gave the teacher a sincere smile, before taking Billie's hand and taking her in the direction of the lockers, acting like I was already friends with her.