15.

Alexis' POV

Austin stopped the car and looked at me, his gaze was intense, I felt like he was trying to look right in my mind trying to figure out what I was thinking. I have never felt so scared of Austin. When we first met, I used to feel comfortable with him, he used to make me feel safe and protected, now he makes me feel like I need someone to protect me from him.

Why was I so dumb to leave Billie for this stupid date? Is this even a date?

"Don't be so skeptical about this, Alex, I'm not going to hurt you. I know Billie told you otherwise, but I won't hurt you in any way. I care for you." He said as he cupped my face with one hand. I sighed and started to calm down a little bit. Then, we both got out.

He started walking towards the building and pushed the tall, heavy door open. I just followed him.

We walked through the empty rooms that were in the building, all the way to another heavy door. He also pushed that one open. We walked outside again, where we were standing on some kind of pier, there were still everywhere shipwrecks and shattered wood. Here and there broken bottles. It basically still looks like a scene in a horror movie.

There was one boat that didn't look like a wreck and Austin was walking towards it. "Get in, my beautiful angle." He said as he lead me to the deck of the boat.

Of course, how could I forget, Austin his dad is a rich business man, so he probably owns this boat.

Austin started the motor of the boat and started to navigate it. "Do you even have a license for this?" I asked worried that he was going to hit some iceberg. "Don't worry, baby, I do. I know what I'm doing." He assured me.

I was standing on the deck, enjoying the wind blowing through my hair and trying to enjoy the moment. I know one person I would enjoy this moment more with, though. I hope she's doing alright.

Billie's POV

It's been a couple of hours since Alexis left and I'm still pissed as hell. She shouldn't have left with him on that date, she could bring herself in dangerous and she also just fucked up whatever we had going on.

I've been playing my guitar for hours now, trying to write, but I couldn't concentrate on getting the right words out, so I just started covering some songs in an attempt to kill time and in an attempt to avoid texting Alexis. I had texted Morgan about what happened though, she told me she's going to text her and let me know something when she answers her. She wasn't going to mention my name. I didn't want Alexis to know that I care.

"I have a thought of you for every star in the sky, but I'm scared I'll never cross your mind, yeah I'm scared. Will our stars ever align? Will two hearts beat in time? These words you should always remember, to you, my heart I surrender. Chasing love that can never be mine. Maybe one day you'll realize. These words you should always remember, to you, my heart I surrender." I sang softly as tears kept rolling down my face.

This was an awful attempt to cover "my heart I surrender" by I prevail. I was so hurt, I didn't know what to do with myself, I was a complete mess only because Alexis left me for Austin and we weren't even dating.

Finneas came into my room, how can he always manage to come right at the time I need him? He always does this.

"What's up Bil, that was an awfully painful attempt on covering 'my heart I surrender'." He told, walking into my room. His face turned to complete shock as he saw me sitting there. He immediately pulled me in hug, rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

"It's alright Billie, you're fine." He whispered as he kept rubbing my back. Why do I deserve him as a brother? I love him so much.

I managed to stop crying and Finneas let go of me. "I know." He said, not needing an explanation as for why I was a total mess. "He told me." He added. I knew 'he' was referring to Austin. "He promised me everything will be fine." Finneas told me, I didn't answer and just sat there, letting Finneas' words sink in for a second.