2.

Alexis' POV

We all were woken up by Champ, my dog. He jumped up on the bed, first walking over Sean who was sleeping on the floor. He groaned in annoyance as he pulled the covers far over his head. I laughed loudly this boy sure has a really bad hang over. I don't feel too bad. I just feel really tired. Morgan barely drank anything and is a morning person, when she saw Champ jumping up on the bed she squealed. She loves him with all her heart. "Hi little buddy." She said in a baby voice. "Ugh shut the fuck up Morgan!" Sean groaned as he tossed a pillow to her head. "Somebody's grumpy, huh!" She shouted as loud as she could, just to annoy him. "Who said it's allowed to let people be this hang over." He whined. Which just made me laugh even more. This boy is so entertaining.

Billie's POV

I woke up around 10 am. I didn't feel too bad, just a little tired, but that's fine. After 30 minutes of scrolling through my phone, I decided to get up.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw my did drinking a cup of coffee and reading a news paper. "Hey there buddy." He said as he saw me walking in. "hey, dad." I greeted him. "So." He started. "How was the party? Did you enjoy yourself? Did you talk to any people from your future school yet?" He asked. I just nodded a little not really knowing what to say, because I knew he only let me attend the party to make some friends already. He looked happy as he saw me nodding. "I talked to this girl." I said, knowing I wasn't even lying. "Alex or Alexis or something." I said, I shrugged. "So does she also like girls?" He asked. My dad is trying to convince me to get girlfriend for ages. He wants to see me happy again. I knew the boy said she was gay, but I'm not sure, he was drunk as fuck so he could also be just saying stupid shit. "I don't know." I answered. "And is she in your school?" He asked. I just shrugged again. "I don't really know, I'll look for her tomorrow." I told him. He nodded and went back to reading.

I had my first school day is tomorrow, even though all the kids already started a week ago, the school staff said it would be fine if I came in a week later. They said they would find a nice student to get me used to the routine at school and who would explain everything that they had learned in that first week, which probably wasn't much anyway. Because I would get a tour at school, I had to be at school an hour earlier then the others, which means at 7:30.

Finneas entered the kitchen too 30 minutes after I did. "Hey, dad. Hey Bil." He said being enthusiastic. "Austin is coming over, he wanted to hang out with Billie and I before they have to get to school tomorrow." He informed us. "That's all cool son, but I want you kids to first get all your stuff out the boxes and get your rooms all tidied. I know we still have to paint the walls, but we'll do that during a schoolbreak so until then I really want your rooms to be sorted." Dad told Finneas. "Alright, I'll text Austin to tell him that he can come after lunch." Finneas said, on which dad nodded.

Alexis' POV

After Morgan and Sean had left, I decided to just check my social media and chill a little. I noticed I had a text of Austin.

Austin: Hey girl! You up already?

Me: Hey dude! Sure I am. Morgan and Sean just left.

Austin: What you up to?

Me: Just chilling, you know. Wbu?

Austin: Same, gonna go hang with my friend Finneas soon.

I felt myself turning red just at the thought that one of my friends is gonna be hanging around at Billie her house. I wonder what she is like to be friends with. At the party she seemed a bit intimidating. She looked like she was totally badass and totally trouble. I didn't really answer to Austin again. Until he sent me another text.

Austin: need a ride tomorrow ?

Me: I don't know yet. I'll let you know.

Austin: okay Alex.

I just decided to stay in sweats and watch Netflix all day.

Billie's POV

I had sorted through all my stuff and put everything in place as dad told. Finneas did too. We were both just waiting in his room for Austin to get here. I'm glad I'll at least have him tomorrow, so that I don't have to worry about not knowing anyone.

The bell rang, I heard dad open the door. "Hey Austin!" He said enthusiastic. He liked Austin a lot. "My kids are upstairs he said. "Hey Patrick." He said and then we heard his footsteps come upstairs. We both greeted him and went to sit on the sofa in Finneas his room. "You 2 were at the party yesterday?" Austin asked. I nodded. "It was dope." I said. "Yeah, it was." He agreed. "So Bil, you ready for tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded a little. "I guess." I said. "The staff told me they would find some kid to guide me in everything tomorrow morning." He nodded. Then his phone buzzed. He looked at the display and a little smile crept on his face. "Yoooo that smile!" Finneas shouted. "You got a girl?" He asked. Austin blushed and shook his head a little.

Alexis' POV

I texted Austin, telling him he could pick me up on his way to school tomorrow. I might as well get him driving me, instead of going by bus. I've always hated busses, but I'll still have to wait to get my own driver license. I can't wait to get it though.

After what felt like hours of watching Netflix, I was kinda getting bored. But that's when my phone buzzed. I had a notification of the app that my school uses to keep in touch with there students. It was one of my teacher sending me an email.

Good afternoon Alexis,

We have a new student at our school tomorrow and we are still looking for a student to guide her around in school tomorrow morning. Since you always get good grades and are a nice person to everyone, I was wondering if you wanted to do this and if you also wanted to help her sorting through some work you guys did last week. You would have to be at school around 7:30.

Let me know something?

I thought about this. This isn't coincidence, this kid must be Billie. The teacher expects me to basically take care of her the few first weeks until she gets used to the new environment. I mean, I could do that but my first impression of Billie wasn't too good she seemed intimidating and cocky. But I mean like the email said, I am a nice person and I wouldn't want Billie to get lost.

Good afternoon,

I would be glad to help you out with this. You can count on me.

After that, I opened my messages with Austin.

Me: Hey Austin, I was just asked if I could help showing a new student around school tomorrow morning, so the ride will be for another time.

I know he'll be kind of upset but what could I do about this, right?