19.

*Skipping two weeks further*
Billie's POV
Right now, it is Saturday night. Which means our file for the project and our songs and artwork had to be handed in in exactly one week and 3 days. Alexis and I still weren't talking, we didn't meet up to work on the project anymore and I'm scared we won't be done in time. I do have written some other songs. I finished the song that I wrote about Chloe. It's called "When the party's over". Singing it, or even looking at the lyrics hurt me really badly, but I knew I had to put the song out. I had to do something with it.
I also wrote a song called "Idontwannabeyouanymore", another one called "ilomilo", another one called "my boy" and the last one I wrote is called "bad guy". So I did finish 7 songs, which I think would a fair amount for the album. But I do think I should write another one, because I don't think Alexis will think "bad guy" is a good song to go on an album for a schoolproject. But hey I don't care, if she thinks that, I'll bring it out whenever I get famous!

I couldn't start recording the songs with Finneas yet, because I first want Alexis to hear them. Finneas heard them though, and he loves them all. Which I'm very grateful for.

I also really miss Alexis, we haven't really talked like at all and I miss having her close to me, touching her, I miss her lips. I miss everything about her.

Right now it's 2:30 am and I haven't slept in days, I was a total wreck and I know talking to Alexis would make me feel better. She's probably sleeping like a baby right now, not even thinking about me. It's killing me.

I need to talk to her, I just need to.

I got up out of bed, threw on some clothes and headed towards my car. I know it's 2:30 in the middle of the night, but if I don't talk to her right now, I'll never talk to her.

I started the engine and drove my way to her house in the middle of the night. I got out of my car once I arrived and rang her bell, before I could second guess it.

The door flew open, revealing a very tired looking Britt. Oh shit, I forgot about her. "Billie?" She asked confused.

"Uh, sorry for waking you up Britt, but I really need to talk to Alexis." I told her. She sighed in respons. "Right now, at 2:30 am?" She asked me. I nodded. "If I don't talk to her right now, I will never do it and I'll regret it." I told her. She sighed again and let me in, before she stumbled back to her room.

I entered Alexis her room, seeing my beautiful girl in a peaceful sleep. I smiled a little. She looks so cute. I walked over to her and caressed her cheek softly. "Hey baby." I whispered. "Hhhhm." Was the only thing she mumbled, as she leaned into my touch. "Wake up Alexis." I whispered, now a little louder. Her eyes flickered open as she mumbled something that I didn't understand.

She woke up more and looked in confusion at me as she saw I was standing in her room. "Billie?" She asked. I nodded, even though she couldn't see that since it was dark in her room. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I uh, I have a confession to make." I told her, as I turned on the light, so we could see each other. "A confession? At 2:30 am?" She asked. I nodded. I went to sit next to her and held both her hands.

"Alexis, listen and let me talk." I told her, on which she nodded. "I want you. I want all of you. Your beautiful parts and your beautiful sides, but also the bad once, I want everything you have and I want you to share it with me. You are so beautiful and so nice, I would never want anyone else. I would do anything for you and I am going to do anything for you, if you promise me to do the same. I'm a total mess when I'm not with you. I can't concentrate on anything when I don't have you, I can't enjoy anything when I don't have you. I can't functionate without you." I finished. She had tears in her eyes, but didn't say anything. "Be mine." I told her.