49.

Alexis' POV

"What the fuck!" I hear someone shout behind me, I recognize it as Billie her voice.

I push myself off Charlie and luckily he let's go of me. When I turn around, I see a furious Billie standing there with disbelieve in her eyes. "What the fuck." She repeats, before turning around and leaving the house. I rush behind her, when I already feel tears rolling down cheeks. In my way to the door, someone puts a hand on my shoulder, keeping me from moving any further. I turn around and am ready to curse the person out, but I'm met by the worried eyes of Finneas.

I didn't even know he was going to be here.

"What's that about?" He asks, nodding his head towards the door where Billie had just stormed out. "Not now, I need to go after her." I tell him, while tears are still rushing down my face. Luckily he understands and doesn't hold me up.

I walk out to see Billie had just entered her car. She was about to start it, but we all know how it last ended when Billie drove her car when we had a fight. I quickly run over to her and jump in front of her car, to stop her from driving. "Are you insane!" She shouts through her window. I sigh and walk over to the passenger seat and get in.

"I can explain, alright. I would never cheat on you." I tell her as calm as possibe. "You were fucking making out with him!" She shouts, when tears start to rush down her face too. "Just listen Bil." I say, cupping her face with one hand, but she slaps my hand away and is about to get out of her car, but I grab her keys that she still has in her hands and lock the car quickly. "What the fuck, bitch, just let me fucking out!" She shouts. "Not before you listen." I tell her. "I don't want to fucking hear your bullshit!" She shouts. "Stop shouting." I tell her. She doesn't respond, she just sits there, staring out in front of her.

"I started talking to him because I wanted to know where Austin is." I say, she doesn't give any reaction on me talking, but I can tell she's listening, so I start talking again. "He told me that I look sexy and I just ignored his comment and asked him about Austin, he said he didn't know anything about Austin but that he knows that Austin doesn't know about the party. So the fact that he knows that Austin doesn't know about this party, means he knows at least something about Austin, but that's off topic. After talking to him I got up and was going to search you, but he pulled me back and I fell onto his lap and you saw the rest." I finish telling her what happend. She just sighs and shakes her head, but doesn't say anything.

"Say something." I basically beg. She turns her face to look at me and examines my face. Searching for any signs of me lying, I think. She sighs again. "Did he hurt you?" She then asks. "He wasn't necessarily gentle." I answer her. She reaches up to the switch of her lights in the car and turns them on. She then looks closely at my face again. "Fucking asshole, I'm gonna fucking kill him." She mutters, tracing her fingers along my jaw. "What?" I ask. She just pulls down the mirror in her car and makes me look in it. That's when I see it, his handprint is covering my jaw and a part of my neck. "I'm gonna fucking kill him." She says again. She takes the keys from me and opens the car, before storming out.

I follow her as quick as I can. She rushes in the house and when she sees Charlie is still sitting where he sat when we left she rushes over at him, I try to stop her, pushing myself through the crowd of people, but I am too late. When I arrive, I see she's grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. A look of fear is all over his face, I mean he probably remembers what she did to Austin that night at the three day trip.

"You fucking asshole, how you fucking dare to touch or hurt or talk to my girlfriend like that!" She shouts in his face. I walk over to them calmly and place a hand on her shoulder, I feel her tense up, before she relaxes when she realizes it's me. "Just leave it." I tell her. She gives me quick look, before turning to Charlie again. "You fucking lay one of your dirty ass hands on my girlfriend again, I'm gonna fucking kill you." She warns him and then pushes him to the ground. "Now leave." She tells him. He doesn't hesitate for a second and rushes out of Jose's house.