14.

*Skipping to Saturday*

Alexis' POV

"I should go, Austin is picking me up in an hour." I told Billie as I looked at my phone and realized it's already 7 pm. She looked up from the movie on her laptop that we were watching with a frown on her face. "You're going on that date?" She asked with clear disappointment in her voice.

I mean, I know Billie would rather have me not going, but I can't just leave him hanging, this date is what he wanted ever since we met and I don't want to upset him.

"Yeah, I would feel bad if I left him hanging." I told her honestly. She raised an eyebrow as she put the movie on pauze. "So you would feel bad if you didn't go on that date, but you wouldn't feel bad if you left me here alone to go on that date." Billie said, raising her voice a little.

Of course she's mad, what did I think? That she'd just let me go on that date? Of course she wouldn't. Stupid me.

"I promised him." I tried to convince her to let me go. Even though we're not like dating or anything, she's still super protective over me. She's always looking out whether I'm good. "Look, this will all be fine, Bil, it's not like I'm going to fuck him or something. We're just going out as friends." I told her, caressing her cheek softly with my thumb. She shook her head. "Are you that naive Alexis? For him it's more then friends, he likes you and you'll lead him on by going on that date. When you lead him on and then hurt him, you'll just make him more angry." She said.

"It's not like we're dating, I can do whatever I want, I have nothing to tell you." I said, before I just left her.

I know Austin can be an agressive little fucker and that's why I'm still going on this date in the first place. I don't want to get him mad and get him to hurt me, or even worse. Hurt Billie.

When I stood in front of Billie her house, I realized I didn't have a ride home. I just decided to call Britt. I don't think Billie will be so nice to give me a ride this time.

Britt agreed on picking me up and I was home within the 30 minutes.

Once home, I sighed as I didn't know what to wear, something that's not showing too much skin, I don't want to give him bad ideas. But not too boring either though. I put on a black overall dress with a black and white stripped cropped T-shirt underneath it. I put my hair in a messy bun and did my usual make up, since I didn't do my make up this morning, before leaving to Billie's, because she wanted to see me without make up more often.

Austin: At your house, you can come princess. X

I rolled my eyes at his text, I don't want him to be treating me this way, like I'm his girlfriend. I want Billie to treat me like that. I don't think I'll hear anything from her though, I think I pissed her off too much.

Why did I do this? Ugh I hate myself right now.

"You look gorgeous, princess." Austin said as he pressed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Thank you, Austin, you don't look too bad yourself." I smiled as I looked him up and down. He was wearing a black button up shirt tugged in black and white stripped pants. He always had a daring clothing style, but it looked so fabulous on him. According to his looks, this boy could be a model, I think he even mentioned he wanted to become one.

But I'm not attracted to him in that way, he's just hot. Without wanting anything more.

"So where are we going?" I asked him when we were already driving for 20 minutes without taking any turns.

I hope this was good idea.

"You'll see Alexis, you'll like it. I promise." He said, shooting me a smile. "You're not going to kill me, are you?" I asked as I looked in shock at him. There appeared a look of fear on his face, as I mentioned murder. What the fuck. This guy is creepy. I'm scared.

"What did you do today?" He asked, changing the subject. "Just chilling, watching some movies, you know. What about you?" I asked him. I didn't mention Billie, because I know that'll just piss him off. "Planning a date." He smirked.

--------------------------------

We kept driving, and driving and even more driving. I was really worried at this exact moment. His gaze was glued to the road and we didn't really say anything anymore. When there's a silence between me and Billie, it's usual comfortable and us enjoying each other's company. But this silence is awkward, heavy and not enjoyable at all. It's just scary. I didn't have good feeling about this at all anymore.

"Relax a little, Alexis." Austin spoke up as he took his hand off the steering wheel and put it on my thigh. "I'm not going to do something bad or so. I told you I wouldn't hurt you." He said, in an attempt to comfort me.

I sighed, trying to enjoy this a little, but I couldn't enjoy this at all. My mind kept wondering off to the one person that's probably hating me right now and won't talk to me for years. I checked my phone, no texts from Billie, only one single text from Morgan.

That's weird, she usually use a million texts to say 1 little thing. I didn't look at though, I didn't want to seem impolite towards Austin.

We've now been driving for something close to two hours, and I really was getting sick of it.

-----------------------------

"we're here." Austin spoke up as he took a turn left. I looked out the window to try and figure out what this exactly is.

The only thing that I could figure out was that it looked like an abandoned harbor. And not one of those romantic abandoned places decorated with fairy lights, candles and a lot of food like the dates in a romantic movie, no, an abandoned places like in horror movies, where the demons and monsters kill their victims.

There were shipwrecks and shattered wood everywhere across the ground, a tall building that looked like there hasn't been a person inside for decades and was about to collapse.

Luckily it was a nice day out and there was no storm or other scary shit.

I'm worried about this.

-------------------------------

*Authors note*

Yoooooo, I'm sorry I know this chapter is quiet shit. Don't hate me for it. Things will get better!