35.

Alexis' POV

Billie got in the hospital a month ago. You understand me good, she's been in coma for a month. I really can't live like this. It's eating me up. I've been by her side every day, every night at all times that I could. I only go home to take 5 minutes showers, get fresh clothes and go back and if Britt didn't make me do that, I wouldn't even go home at all. Our friends try to visit as much as possible, but right now it's 27th of November, which means finals are right around the corner. They start in two weeks to be exact. So our friends need time to study too. What's close to this time too, is Billie's birthday. Is she going to awak to be able to be aware of the fact that she's 18? I don't know, gosh I hope so.

I've been using my time in the hospital to plan a party for Billie her 18th birthday. I already hired a giant room that I'm decorating with all winter stuff, since her birthday is in the winter. Don't go after me for that, I'm not creative with this kind of stuff, alright? I planned food and a whole ass vegan cake that's also decorated with winter stuff. I invited everyone that should be invited.

Oh, and I also have a wall decorated for pictures, cute right?

I don't have planned everything yet, but I still have time.

It's morning right now and I'm just sitting next to Billie her bed, looking at her. Nobody visited yet today, but that's alright, everyone should get there lifes on the rails again too and I will just sit here and watch over Billie.

I'm kind of nervous though, I have to go to school this afternoon to have some classes, because the teachers told Britt that I have to try and do the finals as good as I can, so they want me to get to school every now and then to follow the classes that I'm less good at. But for now I'm good, here in the hospital.

Also, another update: Billie has been moving, she's still in the coma, but when I was telling her about our first kiss the other day, I'm very sure that I saw her finger move a little and when I was holding her hand another time, her finger did the same thing. Nobody believed me though, everyone says I'm seeing things that are not there just to give myself hope, but I know what the fuck I saw! I talked with her doctor about it the other day and he told me that some things might be triggering her nerves, causing her to do those things with her fingers or for example flutter her eyes lids or so, that last thing didn't happen though, but he said it sometimes does with other patients. He told me it's no sign of her waking up, but to me it is, because she didn't have those triggers a couple of weeks ago and now she does, to me it means she can now hear and feel us, right? I mean how could she otherwise be triggered by those things?

"How's it going here?" Finneas asks, entering the room. I sigh. "Just the same as the past month." It makes him sigh too. "Don't loose hope, I mean, we can't loose hope. She will wake up." He says. I nod, agreeing. I know she will, I feel it, but it's so frustrating that I can't do anything beside sitting here and wait.

Her arm is still plastered up, but the brace around her neck got taken away a while ago, they also took out her stitches. Her scar is still very visible too. Her bruised ribs are completely healed. So the only thing is her broken arm and her waking up. She's still attached to the monitor to keep track of her heartbeat, it keeps beeping in the same tone and showing a steady heartbeat. I've became used to the beeping that it's weird to be in a room where I can't hear the beeping.

Oh, also Richard and Archie came visiting once, they brought some flowers, which was a good thing, because some stupid asses had brought some stupid things too. Jose, Elias and Luke brought a visit too the other day and don't get me wrong, I like them and all and think they're cool guys and I appreciate their visit, but you want to know what they brought? I fucking fruit basket, how the fuck do they think Billie is supposed to eat the fruit? I put it in the mini fridge and kept it there for a week, but when Billie didn't wake up and the fruit started to get ripe, we just ate it ourselves, I mean we can't just throw it away right?