23.

Alexis' POV
I was sitting in Billie's kitchen together with Billie, her parents, Finneas and Claudia. Apparently she had stayed for the night too. It's the first time meeting her and I really like talking to her. She's really nice and I can totally see why Finneas and Claudia are dating. They're both so nice.

"So, what if we all could like do something together today?" Patrick spoke up. "We could like uh, I don't know, what do you guys want to do?" He asked. Looking from me to Billie, to Finneas and to Claudia. We all just shrugged, when Billie shouted, "The mall, we should go shopping all together. Let's go to the mall!" She was so excited. She was like a little kid. It was so cute, though.

"The mall it is." Maggie said, laughing at her daughter.

We finished our breakfast and started to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, what about this!" Billie squealed, holding up a bikini. It was a small black one. Of course Billie would like seeing me in that one. "I mean, you need some bikinis for Portugal right? I'm sure it will be pretty good weather." She added.

The bikini was cute though, I might actually get it, I don't care that I already have way too many bikinis. I actually have way too much clothes in general, but hey nobody can blame me. My parents give me a lot of money and I don't know what to do with it most of the time. I was actually planning on getting a tattoo, but Britt didn't approve. She said that I have to wait until I'm at least 18, she doesn't want me to regret it afterwards.

"Give it to me." I said, snatching the bikini out of her hands. "I'll try it on." I said, a smirk appearing on her face. "Yes yes yes yes yes." She said, following me to the fitting rooms.

We all went our separated ways when we arrived at the mall. We are meeting for lunch and after lunch we're going to do some shops together.

I walked in the small fitting room and Billie was waiting outside for me to put it on. I put on the bikini, but I couldn't fasten the strings in the back myself. "Bil, can you help me fasten the strings?" I asked.

"Can I come in?" She asked, before opening the curtain. "Yeah, you can. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." I laughed. "Are you naked?" She whisper yelled. "No Billie, just help me." I told her, that's when she did open the curtain.

"Damn, my baby looking sexy as fuck." She said, looking me up and down before helping me to fasten the strings. She slid her arms around my waist, kissing my neck softly. "Bil, stop it, we're in a shop." I reminded her. "Aw, Am I turning you on? We could just go home to finish this." She whispered in between kisses. "Stop it." I demanded her. "Wow, you can give me demands, that's sexy babe. You could do that tonight when we're fuc-" I cut her off, before she could finish her sentence. "Oh my god, Billie you're unbelievable." I said, pushing her away a little, when I saw a woman that had entered the fitting rooms, was already giving us strange looks.

"Okay, okay I get it." She said, taking a step back from me. She turned around, looking at the woman who was now staring at us with a disgusted look.

"Also you, woman. Stop staring at us like that, we're just two lesbians trying to fuck. You think that's weird? Well I can guarantee you that lesbian sex is way better then the boring straight sex you've been having your whole life. So stop fucking staring and get out." Billie told the woman. She gave us an even more disgusted look, before walking away. Okay I have to admit, this was lowkey funny.

"Billie, what the actual fuck." I said, shaking my head. Trying to stifle a laugh. "What? That was funny as fuck." She said laughing her ass off. "Have you seen her face?" She added, still laughing.