50.

Billie's POV

I wake up to someone moving around beside me. I look and see Alexis laying next to me, her naked body is covered with a blanket that I don't recognize. I look around and it takes me a good 5 minutes before I realize that I'm still at Jose's.

"Good morning." I tell Alexis, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning baby."

I take my phone off the ground next to me and almost fall out the couch where we're laying on. One recommendation, never sleep in a couch with two people, it's not made to fit two people laying in it. 

I look at the display of my phone to find that it's already 12:30 pm. So we've been spending the first half day of 2020 sleeping, that's a good start. This is gonna be my year, I feel it!

"We should get up, we're celebrating New Year at Fabio's. Your parents, Fin and Claudia are already there." Alexis says. I look at her in confusion. "Wait, what? When is that decided and why don't I know?" I ask her. "It's decided about 2 hours ago, when Britt called me." She says.

"So you're telling me that they've been waiting for us for 2 hours and that you've been up for two hours and didn't decide to just wake up?" I ask her. She just rolls her eyes. "Yeah, I told Britt that we're coming as soon as you wake up, but that I'm not waking you up because I thought you could use your sleep since it's your first day of school again in a couple of days after longer then 2 months of not going to school." She explains. I groan at her mentioning school. I thought for a second that that concept died and that this paradise aka Christmas break was gonna last forever.

Guess not.

"So let's get up." She says, pulling me off of the couch.

We both get dressed and head downstairs to be met by some kids with a major hangover laying on the couches and on the floor and just on the most random places. Some still asleep, some awake and complaining about how much their head hurts. Well, I'm glad I didn't drink much yesterday. Sure we wasted our first half day of 2020 sleeping, but at least we're not wasting the first whole day being hangover.

"Where did you two came from?" Jose asks, who's sitting in just his boxers in the kitchen, eating his cereals. "Uh upstairs." I say, pointing at the ceiling.

"Weird, I've checked upstairs and there was no one sleeping there." He says before eating another spoon of his cereals. "I mean the highest floor, idiot." I say rolling my eyes.

"I thought I said no one could go there." Jose says, he's surprisingly calm about this. "Well I thought you were talking about the guests, not the hosts who were trying to find a quiet place to have some alone time." I say, causing him to choke on his cereals. "You mean as in alone time?" He asks while moving his finger in and out through his other fingers that form a circle, making the sex sign with his fingers.

I just roll my eyes at him, he knows what I meant. "Alright, happy new year buddy, and see you." I say, patting his shoulder, before leaving his house. Alexis follows me to my car and we drive off to Britt and Fabio their house.

----------------------------

"Ah their are our celebrities." Finneas says as we enter Fabio's living room. Champ was sitting on Britt's lap, but jumps right off when he sees us and runs over to us. "Hey buddy." Alexis says in her baby voice, but Champ just ignores her and runs past her to me. I laugh as he jumps up and down my leg, for me to pick him up. Alexis pouts as I pick him up and scratch his head. "He loves me more, I guess." I tell Alexis, still laughing.

"How are our celebrities doing?" Finneas asks. "Can you stop using the word celebrity in every sentence you say?" Alexis asks him, rolling her eyes playfully. "Well, I think you haven't checked the wildlife page yet, have you?" He asks, pulling out his phone and starting up his Instagram app. "Everyone is begging for a new sneak peek on a song since a new month started." He says, handing her his phone. She scrolls through the comments and nods her head a little.