28.

*day 3 in Portugal*
Alexis' POV
Everyone woke up about an hour ago, now it's 11 pm. We actually wanted to do a cave tour with a boat today, but since all that shit that happened yesterday, we decided to take it easy today and do the tour tomorrow. Billie is doing a lot better today, she seems to be enjoying all of this again, which I'm grateful for. She should be enjoying this!

"Are you sure you want to meet up With Phoebe, you don't have to." I hear Sean say to Billie. "Be grateful, dude it's only for you that I'm doing this." Billie answers him. "Well, that's what I'm telling you, you don't have to do this. It's not like I won't meet other people in my life. And besides Nathan said it'll be fine if you don't talk to Phoebe anymore too." Sean explains. "What do you think?" Sean asks me. I think for a second, what do I think? I really don't know anymore at this point.

"I want just that Billie does what she thinks is good, but I would prefer if she just never talks to Phoebe again." I say. "I think like that too." Micah says, joining the conversation.

"Can I just decide what I do myself? This is about Phoebe and I, not about any of you." Billie snaps, before standing up and heading to our room.

I look at Sean and Micah with a puzzled look, before standing up, about to follow where she went, but that's when Harry speaks up. "Don't follow her, let her be for a second, she clearly needs time to think." He says. I nod and sit down again.

Billie's POV
I lock myself in our bathroom, since we don't have a key on our bedroom door. I pull out my phone to scroll through my contacts. I press the call button when I find the contact that I'm searching, before holding it against my ear.

"Oh my god, Billie, I'm so glad to hear you. How are you today?" His deep voice sounding concerned through the phone. "I'm good Finneas, but I need advice." I tell him. "I listen."

"So, I told Phoebe , you know the girl who drugged me, I would talk to her about this, because Sean is crushing on her friend, a guy named Nathan. I don't want shit to get awkward between them, because it's the first ever person Sean ever liked. So I would do it for him, but of course Alexis wants me to block Phoebe off and Micah thinks the same as Alexis." I explain him. "Don't do it Bil, she isn't worth it, she's a piece of shit. Please take my advice and block her off." He tells me. I nod, even though he can't see it. He's the only one I need advice of, if he says I shouldn't talk to her, then I know I shouldn't. He's always right.

"And don't worry about Sean, if Nathan and Sean really want to get to know each other, they will, no matter how their friends are doing with each other." He says when he realizes I don't say anything. "Thank you." I tell him.

"So, besides that, how are you feeling?" He asks, still sounding concerned. "Better, physically I feel totally okay, but I still don't have all my memories back." I tell him. "You'll get them back, it'll be fine." He tells me. "I gotta go though." I tell him. "Okay, bye Billie. Take care, I love you." He says. "I will, I love you too." And with that, we hang up. I decide to leave the bathroom again, and I'm met by Alexis laying on the bed, scrolling through her phone. I don't think she heard the conversation though. "Hey." I say. "Who were you calling?" She asked, looking up from her phone. "Finneas." She just nods. "I'm going to text Phoebe now, I'm going to tell her that I changed my mind." I tell Alexis, getting on the bed in the spot next to her. She looks at me with wide eyes. "That's so good baby." She says, kissing my cheek. "I know, it's better to just never talk to her again and Sean will get with Nathan if it's meant to be, no matter what." I say, agreeing to her.

Me: Hey Phoebe, I'm sorry but I can't do this, I'm not talking to you anymore.

"Babe." She says, looking at me again after a short silence. "Hhmm." I hum. "It's actaully really nice here, on this holiday, I mean besides what happened." She says turning on her side to face me. "I want to take you on a date here." She adds. This sentence causes butterflies to erupt in my stomach. "You do? When?" I ask, smiling like an idiot. "I don't know. I actually was thinking about doing that tomorrow night, after the cave tour and Harry could take Morgan out, Mich could Micah out and maybe then Sean could do something with Nathan since he wants to get to know him anyway." She explains. "Hhmm, sounds great." I tell her, kissing her softly.