42.

Billie's POV
When I wake up, I notice most of the kids here are still sleeping. Jose, Luke and Elias are on one mattress pressed up against each other which was funny to see and Remi claimed a mattress for her own, while Lewis was sleeping on another one with Richard and Archie and of course all the couples are sharing one, but I notice Fabio is gone, and I also see Finneas nowhere around. But Britt and Claudia look like they're still peacfully sleeping. I jus sigh and lay down again. I pull Alexis closer to me and bury my face in the crook of her neck. She doesn't even react to that, that's how deep she's sleeping.

When I'm about to doze off again, we're all woken up by the door of the hall opening and when I look I see Finneas and Fabio standing in the doorway with bags of breakfast in their hands, aw that's cute, they got us breakfast. "Everyone, wake up, food!" Fabio yells, way too loud for all those hungover people, causing me to laugh a little. Everyone was groaning and whining for Fabio and Fin to be quiet. Alexis is now waking up too, but she's not hung over, because we didn't really drink after we got together, we wanted to just enjoy each other without being drunk.

When she woke up too, she snuggles even closer to me, if that was possible and places a soft kiss against my cheek, causing me to smile. "I missed this, I missed you." She whispers against the skin of my cheek. "Me too, Alex, this is the best." I whisper.

"Alright lovebirds, time to get up!" Fin says and snatches the covers off of us. "Dude!" I whine, rolling my eyes at him. He just laughs, because he knows he's annoying and he's loving every second of it. "We should get up though, I'm kinda hungry." Alexis says, getting up too, leaving me alone on the mattress. She hooks her arms around me and helps me back in my worst nightmare, also called a wheelchair. Then we join the others around the table.

"When do you guys get your results for your exams?" I ask, looking at my friends. "Actually this evening." Micah answers. "Math is gonna be the worse, I think I actually passed the other exams, thanks to your girlfriend there." Mich says, pointing at Alexis, who's sitting next to me, when we're eating our breakfast. "Also, miss Jacobs wants to meet us when you're in a good state, to give us the feedback on our project, because we need to hand it in again 3 weeks after Christmas break and then we'll get feedback again and then we have until the 5th of April to set everything up, so we'll have to find a place to do event on, get people to come and all that stuff and then we'll get feedback on everything one more time, before the big thing. Since all the teachers have to be at the event of each group, each group has different dates and since we're the last group to get feedback, we'll get the last date that's available, which is the 10th of June." Alexis tells me. "When are you able to meet with Jacobs?" I ask her. "Maybe like the 27th?" She asks, on which I nod.

--------------------

"No babe, it's like this." I tell Alexis, taking my guitar from her and playing the part again that I was teaching her.

Alexis and I couldn't get enough of each other after we left the hall, so she came to the hospital with me and I decided to FINALLY teach her how to play the guitar and so far, it's total SHIT. Don't get me wrong, I love this girl, but music really isn't her thing. But it's kind of funny.

The door opens, causing me to put the guitar down in Alexis' lap, who's sitting in my lap. I see Mia enter.

Shit, I totally forgot I have therapy.

When Mia sees us, a smile appears on her face. "Am I interrupting something?" She asks, sending us a wink. Alexis hides her face in my chest, which indicates me that I know she's blushing, she always does this when she's blushing. "Mia, I want you to meet someone." I say turning Alexis's face to Mia. "This is Alexis, my girlfriend." I tell her, smiling widely to the thought that I'm able to call her mine again. "Alexis, this is Mia, my therapist." I add, introducing the both to each other. "Nice to meet you." Mia says, shaking Alexis hand, giving her a friendly smile, Alexis returning the smile.