25.

*Friday, last day before fall break*
Billie's POV
"So I have already looked through all the projects you guys handed in tuesday, and I can already tell you that there are some very nice and original ideas that for real have a chance on winning the competition." Miss Jacobs says, scanning the room of pupils, before her eyes land on Alexis and I and she gives us a small smile. Well if that wasn't a hint in telling us that we are the winning team! I told ya!

I mean how couldn't we, anyone who hears me sing falls in love immediately. Look at the girl next to me, when did we kiss for the first time? Exactly, the day I sang "hungry" for her.

Today it's friday, we leave tomorrow in the early morning to catch our plane. We have a plane at 5 am, meaning we'll have to be in the airport at 3 am and the airport is still an hour and a half drive. I offered that I wanted to drive, but we didn't go for that, because my car isn't big enough to fit 7 people in it and we want to get to the airport all together. Harry is now going to drive. He has a mercedes G class, where we can fit in all together.

Now we're sitting in our last period and I have to admit, I haven't paid attention at all today, but really no one has. How can you pay attention in school when you know you're leaving on a super exciting trip in less then 24 hours??? Tell me that.

So now I'm just sitting here, staring at the 5 watches I have on, to check the time, but I realize that none of the watches I'm wearing are set on the right time. I elbow Micah, who's sitting next to me, causing her to look at me. "What time is it?" I ask, but she burst out in laughter. "Billie, you have to be kidding me, you ask me for the time, when you're literally wearing 5 watches." She says in between fits of laughter. "Shut the fuck up, those are for the aesthetic." I tell her.

"It's 10 more minutes until class ends." She tells me when her laughter dies down. I sigh in frustration. Ten minutes is a long time when you're just waiting!

"Let's go out tonight." I tell Micah after like 30 seconds, but Alexis, who was sitting on the other side from me reacts to it instead of Micah. "We have to leave at like 1:30 am." Alexis tells me. I nod. "I know babe, but we can each go our separated ways after school and pack our stuff, then head to Sean his house to drop our stuff there and head to a party or so, then we go back to Sean his house so he can say goodbye to his parents like they wanted him to and then we head off to the airport." I explain, she just nods lightly. "Sounds like a great plan!" That came from Micah. "I know Jose is throwing a house party to celebrate that fall break started." I said. Jose always throws parties whenever a break starts and his parties usually are pretty good, that's what I heard from Mich.

I pull out my phone to send a message in the group chat

Me: Yoooooo Party at Jose's tonight? Before we head to the airport?

I see Micah, Alexis, Morgan and Mich pull out their phones all at the same time, underneath their table so that the teacher doesn't notice it. See that's how concentrated everybody really is. Even my baby is on her phone, and she's the last one to expect that from during class.

Micah: Downnnnn

Mich: Yasssssss

Alexis: is this peer pressure or some shit? I'll goooooo

Morgan: Yassss, if @Harry is coming

Harry: Yeah, sure but I won't be able to drink anything, I need to driveeee

Me: it's all good bro, I won't drink either I can drive a little bit too if you don't want to drive the whole way to the airport

Harry: Thanks bro