Chapter 50

The best boyfriend isn't the best looking, funniest or richest. It's the one that makes sure you know he loves you ~ @Facts, Twitter.

Stephano’s POV

*

            “Are you set?” I barged into Kara’s room, loving the feeling that accompanied it and allowing a smile tug at the side of my lips. Soon, I would not need to barge into anyone’s room because we would be sharing the room anyway. I’d waltz in, grab her by the nape of her neck gently, because she was Stephano’s girl and I’d kiss the hell out of her.

Then she would moan into the kiss and ask me not to touch her when we had visitors waiting downstairs even though her hands would be shamelessly trailing her palm down my chest while she panted like crazy. I hummed at my thought with pride surging through me, already anticipating what the future meant for us. I was confident about it; my Kara would be mine and no one else. She’d wake up in my arms and I’d get to love her till the day I die. She would be the mother of my children.

I halted just by the door at the thought of my Kara bearing my children. My eyes blurred a little as I sucked in a harsh, emotional breath.

Then I did an eye roll at my own reaction to this thought. Maybe I was overreacting.

“Yep. You?” She checked me out, coming out of the bathroom and gave a nod of approval.

My arms stretched out and she got into them, chuckling as she tried to pull away but I stopped her.

“Hmm.” I hummed in bliss as I inhaled her powerful fragrance emanating from her. She didn’t wash her hair but it still smelled nice, because she’d already done that in the morning.

“Let’s go.”

I held her back and moved my hands to firmly hold her waist. “You look lovely.”

She was in a long blue gown that had halter neck, red lipstick covering her beautiful lips from my hungry gaze and wearing two inches shiny slippers.

She wore tiny studs of blue, sparkling earrings and necklace that had blue pendant dropping right on the middle of her breasts.

Blush stained her cheeks and I released a groan, physically narrowing my eyes at her but mentally chiding myself because I knew my thoughts were heading far south. Just how far would that blush on her cheeks go though?

“Thank you.” She looked up at me. Subconsciously, my hands encased her neck delicately and I gathered the hair in one hand, surprised that it filled my right hand totally.

Her hair was really full. I leaned in and kissed her lips. She planted one hand on my chest as the other one held me by the upper arm while I gingerly moved my lips to her neck.

“Uh, St-stephano, let’s leave this room before-”

“Before?” I sucked on the same spot, enjoying her moan of approval as she gripped my shirt helplessly, her actions countering her words.

“Good. Now let’s go.”

She scowled at me and left, which only made me laugh. Now I had a good view of that delectable backside. The mark would soon be obvious, not much but still there for Diego or any other guy coming over to get the glaring signal.

When I got downstairs, Kara was hushing to Diego and they were laughing. I ignored the feeling of jealousy that surfaced as my eyes settled on them for a few seconds and finally replied Andre’s greeting as he approached me. He was scratching the nape of his neck and looking very uncomfortable.

Did it have anything to do with Mimi walking in and out to attend to them?

I knew he had a crush on her. That would explain him asking me to employ her two years ago at that café where he first spotted her and asking me so desperately. She’d gone there to search for job and Andre had excused himself to talk to her, returning a while later and explained to me that she was pregnant and in dire need of a job.