Q and A

Okay everyone I decided to do a quiz and literally so many questions will be answered in this quiz. If you have more questions, just put it down here and I'll add it to the list and give the answer! Enjoy the convo.

*

Author: okay, welcome to the SBTTB show again. I am Hephzibah or you could also call me joy and in this episode, we'll be having a question and answer party. *looks at the characters* Are you guys ready?

Every character: Yeah, *they all grumble, well except Gonzalo who's staring at the image of a red haired girl on his phone*

Author: So, let's start with Kara Wilson. How are you?

Kara: hello-

Stephano: Kara Alfonsi, no longer Kara Wilson

Author: right, sorry about that. Kara Alfonsi, how are you?

Kara: Hello, Hephzi. I'm good. Hello readers *waves*

Author: so, you've just put to bed a few days ago. How was the experience?

Kara: *puffs air out of her lips and leans into Stephano* I really can't say Hephzi. When you get there, you'll have your own experience. It's an individual thing but knowing I brought my Karel into the worl-

Stephano: our Karel

Kara: yes baby, of course. Knowing I brought our Karel into the world is the best feeling ever. I'll forever be in awe. *swoons*

Author: that was a good one. Let's move to...Natalie. How, how did you feel when your children knew your secret?

Natalie: *heaves a sigh* I felt exposed. I felt...ashamed, because I couldn't do anything then. But they didnt blame me like I had blamed myself, so that was a good thing. Had I had the chance, I would have gone back to the Matthews and carried my baby. It just...it was a trying time for me. *ends in a whisper*

Author: hmm, I don't know how you feel but everything is going on well now. Andre, when are you going to make a move on Mimi? No, I'll rephrase that. Will you ever make a move on her or do you need me to bring in one or two guys? You know, to spice things up?

Andre: you put our own story on hold for my boss's own so, you could've as well do whatever you like. You're the author.

Author: *throws a tissue at him and hisses* Mimi, what do you think about finding love? In another man?

Miranda: *giggles while smiling at an upset Andre* you said it before Hephzi, the heart wants what it wants. I want Andre.

*other characters cheer and hoot and the said couple share a kiss*

Author: alright cut it out. There's a baby here, don't blind him with the PDA. Now to Sucre, what's your current status?

Sucre: *raises a cocky brow* You sent Monica to a dating site and now you're asking me that question? Let me just tell you, even if she goes out there all day, she's still sleeping in my bed and arms at night.

Monica: *gives him an indifferent look* you sleep in the spare room.

Nana: hah! These children...look away Sucre, stop bullying her with your eyes. Monica should pursue whoever she wants to pursue *looks at Monica* don't look at him, he's doing that charming stuff he does with his eyes again.

Monica: *huffs* yes Nana.

Author: Adrian! Yes Adrian, what's your relationship status?

Adrian: I'm single.

Giuliano: and do you wanna mingle?

Kara and Angela: No!

Giuliano: *throws them warning stares* what? I was only asking