Chapter 2

(Y/N)'S POV:

The rest of the train passed by quickly and soon your stop was announced.

Exiting the bus, you looked at the time and noticed that you still had a while before your class started, so you decided to stop and get a drink from the vending machine in the station.

You looked around for Todoroki, but couldn't see him anymore.

'He must have started walking to school.'

You got one of your favorite drinks and soon finished  it while passing the time on your phone.

Afterwards, you started walking to the school. The walk was pretty; the cherry blossoms were blooming and the weather was a perfect temperature. The time went by so quickly with the view and soon enough, your destination was quickly approaching.

As you started to approach the school, you saw more students wearing the same uniform as you. You examined them, wondering if any of them would be in your class.

Then you looked up at the sight of UA High School. There was a large gate connected to a wall that surrounds a stretch of land. Through the gate, you could see a large building that was almost completely glass windows. Two parts were connected by a hall. Beyond that was another square looking building. It was amazing and grand and you knew that UA owned even more land around the city.

'How am I supposed to find my classroom in this place?' You questioned yourself, but at this point you didn't really care.

You approached the gate and with your breath held in anticipation, you took a step into the property of UA Highschool.

While taking that step, you felt a sense of gratification.

You were here, you made it, you're on the first step to achieving your dream; and so you walked into the main building more confident than ever.

Within a few minutes you were within the walls of the school, looking for your new classroom.

"It should be around here somewhere." After turning a corner and walking a little down a long, narrow hall, you found it. The class 1A door.

In the front of the door, there was a green haired boy. He was just standing there, looking deep in thought. You didn't want to be rude, but you need to get in the classroom, so you cleared your throat a bit loudly in order to get his attention.

He must have heard you since he turned around quickly and looked at you for a bit. After what felt like a minute of staring at each other, you said something.

"Um... the door?" You said hesitantly, trying not to make it awkward, but failed.

He seemed to just notice where he was and that he was staring a little too long at you. He turned beet red and moved his arms around frantically to hide the blush.

"Oh, Yeah! So sorry!" He yelled as he moved out of the way swiftly.

You laughed. "It's fine. You don't have to be so nervous."

You walked to the door and pulled it open. Though before you went in, you turned to look at the green haired boy once more.

You started to look at some of his other features. His big, round eyes that matched the color of his hair. The freckles that dotted his cheeks. His short physique. It gave him a very innocent look.

"Are you coming in?" You gave him a small smile.

"......yeah."