Izuku's Birthday (Filler Chapter)

(Y/N)'S POV:

You and Shoto have been at the mall pretty much the entire day.

Why? You may ask.

Well tomorrow is your dear friends, Midoriya's birthday!!!

In all reality, he never told you guys that his birthday was coming, so it came as a shock to you when Inko contacted you and talk of the occasion.

Now you and a couple of close friends were planning a surprise.

It wasn't anything big or whatever. Just you, Shoto, Ochako, Iida, Tsu, and his mother would be celebrating. You would bring over a cake and presents from each of you and celebrate at his home.

Tsu and Ochako were making the cake, so everyone else was just looking for gifts at this point and that's what you and Shoto were doing currently.

Though a problem arose as you two started, and that was neither you or Shoto has ever been to a birthday party. Which made you both completely clueless on these types of things.

You had been invited to a few throughout your childhood, but you were either busy or just didn't want to go. Shoto on the other hand, has never been invited to one.

You guys had been through multiple different shops, looking for the best gift. You assumed he would want something All Might related, but you knew he had a lot of merch, so you weren't sure what he had and what he didn't.

So there you two were, sitting at the mall food court, slurping a smoothie and planning out what to do.

"How about we just get him something that he would like, but not All Might themed." You suggested.

"What else would Midoriya like?" Shoto asked.

"......................... weights???"

"You're going to give him weights for his birthday?" He sighed.

"Well don't be mean. I was just making a suggestion, unlike you!" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Well then... I suggest, we put you in some sort of All Might outfit, wrap you up and give you to him." He said in a nonchalant way.

Your eyes widened. "Are you stupid? Why would he want me for his birthday?!."

Todoroki rolled his eyes and mumbled something under his breath. It almost sounded like "I can name a few reasons."

You brushed it off, not wanting to know what he meant. "Oh! I know, how about we ask Inko for pictures of his merch?"

"Inko?" Shoto looked confused.

"Midoriya's mom." You explained and he nodded.

"Okay, that would be best. Then we could figure out what he doesn't have." He said.

You pulled out your phone, looking through your contacts to find the very woman you were talking about. You started typing up the text, asking her to send pictures of his room if she can.

After you sent it you looked up and gave Shoto a thumbs up.

You guys waited a few minutes in hopes of a reply and finally you heard a ding from your phone and immediately looked at the notification.

Mama Inko💚: 3:18

'Here we are are darling. I hope this is enough!'

The text was accompanied by a few photos of Midoriya's room. It was enough to see everything that was displayed. You smiled and texted a thanks to the woman.