Chapter 37

MIDORIYA'S POV:

I slowly stirred awake from last nights slumber. I opened and rubbed my tired eyes as I started to gain consciousness of my thoughts. The sunlight was shining lightly on my white ceiling.

I remembered that (L/n)-chan stayed the night and I looked down from my bed to the futon I set up near me. Seeing her sleeping figure, I relaxed.

I glanced at my clock near my bed, it was 8:30 AM. I should probably wake up (L/n)-chan so we could get some breakfast.

I was about to shift down to wake her, but for some reason I stopped and couldn't help but stare.

Only a portion of her head was popped out from the blanket I gave her. She looked so peaceful and comfortable.

I was pretty tired last night, so I didn't really have the energy to register that she was sleeping right next to me all night.

As the thought settled in my head, my heart started pounding in my chest and my face heated up.

After a few more moments of staring down at the (h/c) haired girl, I finally snapped out of the small trance I was in.

What was I doing? Staring at someone while their is sleeping is just so.... creepy. What's wrong with me? I shook my head in disappointment.

I got of my bed and crouched down by her side.

The only problem about waking her was that I wasn't sure how. Is she a light sleeper? Heavy? Would she get startled if I wake her?

"(L/n)-chan." I whispered yelled. I poked her shoulder slightly. Slowly, she shifted and opened her eyes hesitantly.

She gazed at me for a moment before sitting up, and with a small smile on her face she greeted me.

"Good morning Midoriya." I could tell she was still only half awake.

I was hit with a sudden foreign feeling while focusing on her form. She had a slight bed head and little drool running down her chin. My clothing that she was wearing was slightly ruffled.

It was a completely normal look for waking up on a Sunday morning, but for some reason I felt a burst of endearment seeing the domestic sight.

"Um.... you good Midoriya?" (L/n)-chan asked me and I jumped.

"Yeah! Yeah, I-I'm good. Hehe." I awkwardly laughed.

I stood up and dusted myself off before reaching out to (L/n)-chan. I was still flustered, but the least I could do was help her up.

She grasped my hand and got up with my support.

"I think I'll just wear my cloths from yesterday." She said.

"Awesome. I think my mom washed them so that should be fine." She looked moderately shocked when I told her that, but went to go find them anyway.

We both went into separate rooms to change, me in my bedroom and (L/n)-chan in the bathroom.

I got changed into some jeans and a black hoodie. A few moments after I was done, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted and (L/n)-chan walks in with her cloths she wore yesterday.

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded.

We made our way to the kitchen where my mom was already cooking. It smelled pretty good and when I looked over at (L/n)-chan, she looked in almost a daze.

"Is something wrong?" I was a bit concerned.

(L/n)-chan made out a small mutter that I could barely hear.