Chapter 33

(Y/N)'S POV:

The next morning you woke up a bit early. It was the last day here, so you decided to get ready to leave now rather then later.

You packed all your cloths and toiletries into your bag. Then you fold your hero suit neatly and placed it into the case that came with it. Finally, you rolled your futon and set it in the corner of the room. Once your were finished you looked at your phone to see that you had a little less then an hour till you had to leave.

The cafeteria should be serving breakfast, so you though it would be best to grab something to eat before saying bye to everyone at the agency.

Once at the cafeteria, you decided to only have a light breakfast of fruit and yogurt.

With the small amount of food you quickly finished and threw away your plate. Afterwards, you were on your way to find Medic

You had already checked the floor you were on and she wasn't there. You thought she might be at the main desk, so you decided to head to the there.

You got to the elevator and pressed the down button. As soon as the door opened you saw a figure already standing there, specifically that figure was the woman you were looking.

"Oh hey there Soma. I was looking for you." She giggled.

"Same here." You laughed as well. She stepped off the elevator and looked down at you.

"So guess your leaving soon, huh?" You nodded to her question.

She continued "Well damn. I'm really going to miss you kid." She pulled you into a side hug and ruffled your hair. "If I were to have a kid, I want them to be like you. You have a good future going for you. Your kind, determined, and have a true hero essence surrounding you. I already see your name all over every news station."

Her words struck you. An amazing and inspirational hero saying these types of things to a mere student and they sounded genuine too. All you could do at the moment was hug her back, mumbling a small thank you in the process.

You guys pulled away after a moment, chuckling at the sappy moment you two held.

You two the made your way around the agency, saying goodbyes and exchanging numbers with multiple of the staff, including Medic. But before you know it, it was time to head out.

You grabbed your stuff and got to the train station just as your train was about to leave. Before you could go though, Medic laid a hand on your head.

"Make me proud... future Pro-Hero, Soma." She stated. You looked at her for a couple more moments before giving the biggest smile you could muster and gave a thumbs up.

"Can do!" You noticed that the train doors were closing and ran to get in. Once you got on, you once more turned to Medic and waved, she did the same back.

(TIME SKIP)

After awhile, you were able to make it back to the familiar building of UA high. You quickly made it back to your classroom, eager to see how your friends injuries were doing, but when you opened the door of class 1A you were greeted by something you weren't expecting.

"Um... Bakugou?"

There, standing in front of you was Bakugou, but for some reason... His hair was slicked back. He looked absolutely ridiculous. You were trying to hold in your laughter, but you completely failed.

"Hahahaha... nice hair Bakugou!" You laughed some more and soon enough Kirishima and Sero joined in teasing Bakugou.

"Shut up! My hair won't go back even when I washed it! Stop laughing, I'll kill you!" He yelled.

"I'd like to see you try!" Sero said back.

Bakugou yelled again, but this time his hair exploded back into it's place. Our laughter became even louder at this.

"It's back!" All three of us shouted in unison. Soon after that, everything seemed to calm down and you escaped before Bakugou could kill you. You were finally able to do what you were planning in the first place.

You looked around for the three boys and found them quickly. You made your way towards them, but as soon as you got there the conversation everyone was having was switched over to them.

They started talking about how the boys were the ones that learned the most, with the stain incident and what not.

"I heard Endeavor saved you guys." Sato added. You cringed, remembering the truth about what happened but not being able to say anything. Shoto agreed.

"If I remembered correctly, you were in Hosu too (Y/n)-chan." Tsu commented.

"Oh... yeah. I wasn't doing anything heroic, though. I was just at the hospital." You laughed awkwardly as the conversation was now directed towards you.

"That's not true!" Midoriya stood up defensively, it took you aback. "You healed hundreds of people from the incident, including us. You were incredibly heroic (L/n)-chan."

"Really? That is pretty manly." Kirishima added. Everyone seemed to agree. You felt extremely flattered. You looked at Midoriya and gave him appreciative eyes, he gave a smile in return.

Everyone started to turn their conversation around back to the Hero killer and you were able to get back to your original mission.

"So..." You turned to Midoriya, Iida, and Shoto. "Are you guys okay? Is there anything else I need to heal before we start class?"

They all shook their heads and Shoto spoke up. "How about you? You seemed really drained when you were working."

"Don't worry about me. Nothing a little sleep can't help with. Anyway, things seemed to calm down after you left." You said, your mood brightening knowing they were all okay.

Shoto nodded and you made your way to sit next to him. Iida then started shouting at the class.

"Now, it's time to start class. Everyone take you seats!" Everyone seemed irritated, but you were just glad that he was back to normal.

'Same old Iida." You smiled.

(A/N): I guess there was an issue with Wattpad because when I logged on a couple days ago, my story wasn't there and I about freaked out. Luckily, it was just a bug and now everything is back, so that's good. Anyway, thanks for reading!