Chapter 48

(Y/N)'S POV:

"(Y/n), it's time to wake up. We have to do training." You opened your eyes tiredly to be met with Momo's face staring down at yours. You took a second to fully wake up before nodding and getting on your feet. You checked the time to see that it was almost 5:30AM. You definitely didn't want to wake up this early.

Even so, you proceeded to get into your training clothes and head out the cabin with the girls to the arranged area. You were sore and still fatigued from the day before, but it's not like this day could get any worse than yesterday right?

Oh you were so wrong.

You arrived at the grounds and stood in the group of your classmates. Aizawa-sensei started to explain that the entire point of this training camp was to improve your strength and get you prepared for the provisional license exam.

Then our teacher took out a ball and threw it to Bakugo. It immediately reminded you of the fitness test you did at the beginning of school.

"Your record was 705.2 meters last time. See how you improved." Was all Aizawa-sensei said.

Bakugo got in position and prepared to throw the ball. You had to wonder just how much he would be able to throw it now that we've had all this experience.

"GO TO HELL!!!" Bakugo threw the ball with all his power and used his quirk to help project it. The throw sent a gust of wind back to you and blew your hair as the angry boy steadied himself.

Aizawa-sensei held up the reader. "709.6 meters."

Well... that was anticlimactic.

The teacher once again began talking, telling you that in these months you have improved due to your experiences. Though they were mostly logical improvements and not physical. That means today the class will be training to improve your quirks.

Aizawa-sensei gave a pretty creepy smile. "It will be so hard that you will feel like dying."

Oh no.

The entire class was separated into their own portion of the grounds, you only got a small corner with nothing in it besides a tree.

"(L/n), you will be working on increasing your stamina levels and healing powers by deteriorating your energy within your body and then restoring it repeatedly until the end of training." Aizawa-sensei explained to you.

You gawked at him. "That's going to take so much damage, I'll pass out before I could even get halfway through the training!"

"You better not." He simply said and walked away to the next student.

You sighed, guess you really can't get out of this huh? You started activating your quirk, the best way to get rid of energy levels was getting rid of sugars in your body and distorting the current energy into a form of heat, so you started working on that.

You quickly grew tired and your body felt heavier as you continued the process. Just before you were about to collapse, you stopped and started doing the opposite to bring the energy back.

You continued doing this until you couldn't even comprehend your surroundings and you could feel your body hit the ground.

"Now this is no time to be sleeping is it? Get back to training." You heard the voice of mandalay saying to you. When did she get here?

Well, it doesn't really matter anyway. You forced yourself back to your feet and continued to train, only feeling half awake the entire time. It really was torture as your muscles turned mush and you felt yourself becoming more and more exhausted.