Chapter 45

(Y/N)'S POV:

Surprisingly, you woke up somewhat early in this morning. It was pretty unusual for you, but you weren't complaining.

You felt fine and it gave you more time to get some food and chill a little bit before having to go out with your classmates.

Though, soon enough it came time that you had to get ready and go to said mall.

And so you did and just as you were arriving at the mall, you saw your friend, Midoriya up ahead of you.

You smiled before calling out to him. He turned around quickly to see you and then stood there, waiting for you to catch up to him.

"Morning (L/n)-chan!" He told you.

"Morning Midoriya." You said back as you two continued to the entrance of the large building.

The mall was really impressive, it was one of the largest in all of Japan, so that's expected, but you've never actually been there so it was really interesting and exciting. There must be a store for anything you could imagine.

For now though, you decided to fix your attention back on your companion. "What are you planning on getting?" You asked him.

"Oh, nothing much, just some sunscreen and maybe a new swimsuit. How about you?" He stated.

"I have quite a few things since I wasn't able to bring too much of my possessions to Japan." You replied and he nodded in understanding.

Once you guys had entered the mall you immediately set off to look for your classmates and despite there being way too many people in there, you were able to find them quickly since they had started to form a large group.

Once you two had joined, Mina immediately started talking. "Yes we are finally here. Let's go shopping!"

Midoriya was already looking around himself, he seemed totally engrossed in his surroundings as he started mumbling about all the stores and such, you only could giggle in response.

In the distance, everyone heard someone shouting suddenly. "Wait, are those UA students. First years right? I've seen you guys on T.V.!" You looked to see some random dude, though after he commented, other people tagged along, shouting about the sports festival.

You were kind of shocked that people could still recognize your class, but nonetheless you gave them a wave before returning to your friends to discuss the things you have to buy.

As your classmates started to converse, you realized that everyone was starting to split up with others to go to different stores. This made sense, afterall did you really expect for all of you guys to stick together the whole time.

Once everyone separated into small groups, you all discussed that the class should meet back up again at 3:00 and that's when everyone was split off into their own directions, only leaving you, Ochako, and Midoriya.

You called out to the bubbly girl. "Hey let's all stick together since everyone else is gone."

Ochako Approached you guys with a smile, but then she looked between the two of you and looked like she had some sort of idea. "Well actually I was thinking of catching up with Mina and spending some time with her, but you guys can spend some time together instead."

You were about to object when she all of a sudden started sprinting away. "Sorry, I'll probably lose them so I better start getting there, enjoy your guys time together!" She shouted back at you guys and both you and Midoriya looked at each other.

"Well that was weird, huh? Why would she want to leave the two of us alone?" You told him while awkwardly chuckling. Midoriya only lit up in a vibrant blush before replying with a "Yeah, I don't know either, haha."