Chapter 34

(Y/N)'S POV:

Later that day, we were in class doing a rescue training.

All Might explained that we would be in groups of five, split up in a compacted factory like area with many pipes and that we have to race to be the first one to get to All Might in the center.

You knew that this would be hard for you to win. Your quirk could make you more agile and balanced, but won't enhance your speed dramatically by any means. Even so, you will try your best to succeed.

Before long, the first group was up and ready to race. Everyone was placing their bets.

There were a few people saying that Midoriya had a disadvantage, but you rememberers he had told you that he learned to control his quirk, so you had a feeling he wasn't going to do so bad.

All Might started to count down and then let out a shout to start. Everyone started to race to the center.

The competitors seemed to be doing well, but all of a sudden, Midoriya darted across the screen with what seemed to be electric sparks of green around his body. The color was comparable to the swirls of energy that is emitted from your quirk.

Your classmates were pretty shocked from this. You looked up in awe at the sight of him using his quirk without any repercussions and couldn't help the wide smile growing on your face.

Though thinking about it, aren't those moves that Midoriya is using familiar to Bakugou's? Well, that does makes sense, he's always been around him and seems to look up to your angry classmate. You're pretty sure Bakugou has already noticed this and is probably pissed off.

Midoriya continued like this for a bit but just as fast as the amazement came, it stopped when the freckled boy lost his footing on a pipe and fell. You let out a little laugh seeing that he isn't quite used to it yet.

Soon after, Sero claimed victory even though everyone came close to winning.

You were in the fourth group and it was finally time for you to compete with the others. You were up against Mineta, Momo, Kaminari, and Hagekure.

You heard the countdown and started to prepare your quirk. You made you feet and legs a little lighter and gave yourself a burst of energy. When you give yourself this energy, you usually feel pretty tired after you are done using it, but it was worth the price of winning.

All Might had once again, commanded you guys to start and you sped off. You were concentrating on balancing and running that you didn't really notice the people around you. Though before you were able to make it to the center, you heard the announcement of the winner. You still gave it your all to make it to the center and when you did, you found out that you were able to make it in second place behind Momo. You weren't going to lie when you say you were pretty proud of yourself.

Momo was rewarded and you guys were able to head back to the locker rooms to get changed.

You and the girls were making small talk as you were getting out of your hero suits. In the middle of a conversation with Ochako, you guys were interrupted with the loud shouting of the pervert of class 1A.

Kyoka plugged her earphone jack into the wall and the voice grew louder.

Mineta was shouting something about a hole in the wall. You noticed it as well and assumed that it led to the boys locker room.

Mineta started to shout louder, saying very inappropriate things about the girls around you.

"Yaoyorozu's Yaoyoboobs, Ashido's slender waist, Hagekure's floating underwear, Uraraka's body, Asui surprising boobies, and (L/n)'s fine booty- ahh!" After that, Kyoka stabbed her other earphone jack in the hole, most likely poking Mineta right in the eye.