Chapter 4

(Y/N)'S POV:

The day dragged on with what seemed to be normal high school classes and before you knew it, lunch had started. Once you got to the cafeteria, you got in line to get for some food.

'It smells so good.'

You heard that all the staff were pro heroes, so it came no surprise to you when it was rumored that the pro hero, Lunch Rush, was going to be the school chef. You can't even begin to imagine how good everything's going to taste.

Once you got your food, you looked around for a place to eat. All the tables were filled with people you didn't know. You saw Midoriya, but he was sitting with a couple of friends and you didn't want to bug them.

You were about to go eat in the classroom, but then you saw Todoroki sitting by himself and walked over to him.

"It's fine if I sit here, right?" You asked.

"Sure."

You sat down across from him and took a bite of your food before deciding to speak.

"Congratulations on getting second in the test. You were pretty incredible."

"Thanks." He said.

There was more silence as we ate, till he spoke up.

"You're a foreigner?" He asked you, looking up from his food.

"Yeah, I moved from my home country in order to go to UA. Was it the accent that gave it away?"

"No, you said you were new to Japan earlier."

"Oh... right" you chuckled to yourself.

"So you speak multiple languages?"

"Sure thing!" you answered.

He hesitated, probably not sure how to continue the conversation. "Lunch is almost over."

You looked at the time. "Oh yeah, I guess you're right."

You started to get up, so you could walk to class.

"By the way, is it okay if I could sit with you from now on?"

"Yeah."

(TIME SKIP)

The day was over and you wanted to get home so you can call your parents and tell them about your first day at UA.

As you stepped out of class, you saw Midoriya.

"Midoriya!" You shouted out to him. You kinda regretted it because you barely knew the guy, but you wanted to talk to him.

He turned around in surprise and looked at you before he stuttered out.

"O-oh. Hey....."  He said.

"You want to walk together?"

"S-sure."

"Sweet!"

You guys continued down the pathway side by side.

"That's you name right? Midoriya?" You blurted out randomly.

"Uh.... Yeah?"

"Good, because I'm pretty sure that was right, but I didn't want to be wrong and keep calling you it and make everything awkward..." You rambled, knowing full well that you were still making this conversation awkward. You were used to it by now. You knew that you kinda just said things without much filter, so you just learned to accept it.

"I-it's fine. Whats your name?"

"(L/n) (Y/n)." You said.

That's when his friends came over.

"Hi Deku-kun!" Said a short brunette girl with a small blush on her cheeks. You remembered her getting infinity on the ball throw.

"Hello Midoriya." Said the blue haired boy that approached Midoriya at the beginning of the class. He then turned to you.

"Hello. I'm Iida Tenya. I don't think we have introduced ourselves to each other yet." He said stiffly.

"And I'm Uraraka Ochako, but you can call me Ochako." The brunette added.

"Hi. I'm (L/n) (Y/n). It's so nice to meet you guys." You said.

"I've noticed that you have a bit of an accent, are you not from here?" Iida asked.

"Is it really that obvious?" You sighed.

"That's so cool!" Midoriya said to you.

"Thanks." You couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Do you guys want to walk to the train station with us (Y/n) and Deku?" Ochako beamed.

"S-sure." Midoriya said.

"If you don't mind." You replied.

You guys walked with each other while learning more about them. You didn't talk much, but you liked listening to them talk. Once you guys got to the train station, you guys were sadly separated because you had to go on a different train then them.

When you got on the train, you looked for Todoroki, but to no avail. You thought of all the events of today. It turned out a lot better than you pictured. You really hoped that the rest of the year will be like this as you prepare yourself for becoming a pro hero.

(A/N): Right now, this is in your point of view, but as we get more into the story there will be more POVs. Anyway, thank you for reading!