Chapter 30

(Y/N)'S POV:

You woke up to someone shouting your name in your ear.

"(Y/nnnn)! Don't start slouching on me now." You looked up to see Medic. She was smiling down at you. It took you a moment to remember exactly where you were and what you were doing.

'Right, internships.' You confirmed to yourself as you sat up, rubbing the tiredness out of your eyes.

"Hey. Get changed into your hero suit and meet me at the cafeteria. You remember where that is, right?" She asked and you simply nodded.

"Good. By the way, you got a bit of drool on your face." You turned red and rubbed around your mouth violently, embarrassed by the fact that a top hero just saw you in that state. She only laughed before walking out the door, closing it shut.

You sighed and got fully up, making your way to the case that carried your hero suit and opened it. You took out the contents and started removing the sleep wear you were currently in.

After you got the whole outfit on, you made your way down the halls of the agency. You made your way in the direction you thought the cafeteria was in. After a couple more minutes of walking, you finally found the large doors you were looking for.

You opened them and made your way in. The smell of bacon and miso soup filled your nostrils. You started to drool again before quickly rubbing it off.

You haven't had a good breakfast in awhile. Since you've been living alone and were a pretty lazy teenager, you wouldn't say that the breakfast you made was five stars. Your eyes met with blonde hair, knowing that it was Medic, you made your way over to her.

"Hey there!" She exclaimed. "Hurry up and get something to eat before we leave. Also, eat a lot since we might be having a late lunch." You nodded and made your way over to where they were serving the food. You grabbed an entire plateful of all you favorite breakfast foods and sat down. You immediately started to stuff your mouth.

You noticed that there were multiple staff members also eating around you and decided to tone down your pig like consuming.

You were able to quickly finish what you had and threw away the plate. You saw that Medic was talking to another person and just sat down and took out your phone till she was done.

You looked through multiple social media apps, but for some reason your hand directed you to go to Midoriya's contact. You wondered how he was doing in his internship. You started to type up a simple "How are you doing?", but you quickly erased it.

'What if he's busy? You don't want to interrupt his training.' You scolded yourself.

You stared down at the phone for a few more moments before a shadow loomed over you.

"Aww. Are you texting your boyfriend?" You looked up with a bright red face only to see Medic.

"W-we're just friends." You defended. She only laughed.

"Whatever you say. Just hurry up and message him. We're leaving in a few minutes, kid." She winked at me before walking towards the door.

You sighed and looked down again. It wouldn't hurt to message him. If he's busy he could always reply later. You started to type again.

You 8:32 AM

'Hey! Internships are going great. Hope your's is too^^'

You pushed send and shoved your phone in your pocket before running to join Medic.

(TIME SKIP)

After some time walking, you guys arrived at a large hospital with multiple buildings to it. Medic explained that this is the hospital that she works at when she not helping with villain attacks.