Chapter 44

(Y/N)'S POV:

"(L/n)!" You heard as you began to stir awake. You had a pretty bad headache, but you still were able to sit up.

"Aw! Finally you're awake. It's been a few hours." You saw recovery girl by your side.

"I see." Is all you could say as you looked around the room, in the bed on your right, Midoriya was sitting up, he looked at you for a second before flashing you his signature smile.

"Congrats on passing (L/n)-chan!" He said.

Right, the test. You passed out as soon as you exited the exam sight, meaning that you barely claimed your win.

"Thanks Midoriya, you too." You smiled back at him.

Recovery Girl spoke up again. "I swear, you two are always in here. Just pack up your things and go home, okay. Go get some rest." She told you guys and you complied, leaving the room with the green haired boy.

"So what happened while I was out?" You turned to him.

"Well, once you passed the exam, Recovery Girl was sent to go and get you. Me and Kacchan were already being treated, though Kacchan eventually got up and went out. I decided to stay behind and wait for you and that was really it." He explained and you nodded in understanding.

"Well at least we passed huh? Now we can go to summer camp together." You told him before continuing. "How are you doing by the way? That looked like some serious fighting, are you still hurt?"

He looked a bit surprised from your question. "Oh, I'm doing okay. My back is still hurt, but most of it has been healed. Anyway shouldn't I be asking you that? You were passed out for awhile."

You shook your head. "Nah, this is normal for my quirk, It seemed like any external injuries were already healed, so everything's good here!"

You guys had already exited the school by now and were making your way to the train station.

"Here, stand still real fast." You told Midoriya and he did with a confused look.

"Why?"

Before he could say anything else, you rested your hand on his back and started up your quirk. Green swirls flowed though your hand and around Midoriya.

You targeted the injured areas that Recovery Girl couldn't get to and in mere moments everything in the boy's body had been restored.

Midoriya turned to you with shocked eyes. "A-ah! You didn't need to do that, I was fine. I don't want to waste your energy or anything!" He stuttered out.

"Don't worry about it. I only lose a lot of energy if I use my quirk at full capacity, your injuries weren't an issue." You giggled.

He mumbled a quick "Well if you're sure." Before looking back up to you. "By the way, if it's okay, do you think I could ask you a few questions before we get to the station? Your battle was so cool and reminded me of a some things I wanted to ask you about your quirk."

You smiled at him. "Totally! What do you want to know?"

He immediately started while pulling his notebook out of his school bag. "Hmm? Can you analyze bodies and injuries or does your quirk just heal whatever needs to be healed?" He asked.

"Oh, I could totally analyze bodies and target certain areas. It's almost like an image of the body forms into my brain..." You hesitated. "I could technically look anywhere on the body, even more private areas." You said, mainly as a joke to get him embarrassed.

It was true of course, but you had never actually looked at someone's private areas before. You only would do it if they needed healing and if they gave you consent. After all, you would never disrespect someone's privacy like that.