Chapter 19

(Y/N)'S POV:

As you, Midoriya, Ochako, and Iida were making your way out of the cafeteria, Momo walked up to you guys.

"Hello. Do you think I can barrow you guys for a moment, please?" She directed the question towards me and Ochako.

"Sure. Is something wrong Momo?" You asked. Ochako nodded her head in agreement.

"No, nothing is wrong.... just..... come with me." She walked towards the direction of the locker rooms.

You and Ochako gave each other a questioning glance before saying your farewells to your guy friends and following behind Momo.

When you walked into the locker room, your were startled to see all of your female classmates in an orange crop top and mini skirt. There was a dark green line circling the bottom of the skirt, as well as lining the low V-neck and sleeves. Across the breast area were the letters UA on it.

"Um... What are you guys up to?" You started, kinda confused.

"Aizawa-sensei requires us to wear these like the rest of the cheerleaders." Momo answered you with a sigh.

"Aizawa-sensei told you this?" You interrogated her. This just didn't seem right.

"Not directly. Mineta and Kaminari delivered the message to us." She said.

Now it makes sense. It's too much of a convenience that Aizawa-sensei would send the two most perverted people in class to tell the girls to wear revealing outfits.

"Maybe you guys should ask Aizawa-sensei about this." You suggested.

"We don't have time. We have to be out in the field in five minutes." Added Jirou.

You looked around hesitantly. "I don't know, I feel kinda uncomfortable with this." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Come on (Y/n), it'll only be a few minutes. Anyway if Aizawa-sensei said it. We should do it, right?" You looked Momo in the eye. It was obvious that this isn't the work of Aizawa-sensei.

You sighed. "This better be quick." You don't know why you agreed to this even though you knew that it was just for the pleasure of two idiots, but, nonetheless, you grabbed the outfit out of Momo's hands and started to put it on, Ochako did the same.

Afterward, you and the other girls walked out into the field. You held the pom poms in your hands with sheer embarrassment. You guys stood still in a line as Present Mic started to make announcements.

"Now that Lunch is over, it's time to announce the last game. Though, for everyone who wasn't able to make it into the finals, we are still giving you the opportunity to participate in the recreational games that we have set up for all to be part of." He stated.

"We even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!" That's when he seemed to notice us as he muttered out a 'huh?'

"Class A! What kind of fan service is this?!" You noticed how all the girls' moods shifted and knew that they finally figured it out. You saw Kaminari and Mineta make a thumbs up at each other.

Momo started yelling at them and how they tricked her before she collapsed on her knees.

"Why am I always caught up in Mineta's little schemes." She scolded herself. Ochako went up and started to comfort her. Jirou got mad and started to throw her pom poms on the ground. Hagakure seemed to be enjoying herself. You just sighed for the third time in five minutes.

Present Mic started to explain a few more things.

"I'm withdrawing." Said Ojiro as he raised his hand. You were shocked and looked at him with curious eyes.

He began saying something like he wasn't in control of his body in the Cavalry Battle and that he believes it's a quirk. Some of the girls try to get him to do it anyway, but he said that it would hurt his pride and that he couldn't do it. Another unfamiliar kid said he was withdrawing for the same reason.

You admired them for that. Most people would keep going with the opportunity they got, but not them.

You made eye contact with Ojiro and you nodded in approval. He looked almost thankful.

They were replaced with some other students and they announced the recreational games to start.

You walked up to your favorite green haired friend. "Hey Midoriya. Are you going to participate in the recreations." You smiled. You looked at him and noticed that he was all red in the face. It took you a moment to realized why he was blushing so madly, but then you remembered that you were still were wearing the cheer leading outfit.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about this, Mineta and Kaminari set us up." You said monotonous.

You could tell he was trying to avoid looking at you. "Y-y-you don't s-seem to s-surprised about that." He said.

"You know I'm over here Midoriya, Your looking in the complete opposite direction." You giggled as he got even more red and hesitantly looked your way. "Anyway, I already knew beforehand that those two were tricking us, that's why I didn't seem surprised."

"Y-you don't seem to like the outfit. Why d-did you wear it if you knew it was a t-trick?" He avoided your eyes once more.

"I don't know, probably just for the hell of it." You shrugged. "Hey! You keep looking away. Am I that ugly?" You said.

"W-what!? No, t-that's n-not it at all!" He stuttered.

"I'm joking. You're just so fun to tease Midoriya, I can't help myself." You tried to calm him down. Just then your guy's conversation got cut off by a voice.

"Are you Midoriya. I'll be going against you in the tournament." It was a purple haired male that you recognized standing outside the classroom that one day.

Midoriya was about to answer when Ojiro wrapped his tail around his mouth and said his name. The male gave a smirk and left.

"We should talk Midoriya." Said Ojiro.

(A/N): I guess I'm going to end here. Thank you all for supporting this book! We just reached 1.1k views! Which is way more than I was expecting!