Chapter 6

(Y/N)'S POV:

The day continued from there while the rest of the battles continued. Midoriya luckily came back from the nurse, obviously tired, but nonetheless okay.

The rest of the battles were by no means as intense as the first one, but you got to see more from your classmates and learn a lot. The class finally ended and you guys went back to the building to get changed and grab your stuff. As you were packing up your bag, a certain green haired boy came up to your desk.

"Hey Midoriya. You feeling better?" You looked up.

"Oh yeah thanks! I was just wondering if you want to walk to the station with me, Uraraka, and Iida again?" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sounds awesome." You replied.

After packing up, you guys walked out the building together and met up with the other two.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Ochako said.

"Hi Ochako. Hi Iida."

We started talking while making our way to the station.

On the way there, we got into the subject of heroes. You told them about some heroes from your home country and they talked about Japanese ones. Halfway through the conversation, Midoriya turned to you, looking like he wanted to say something.

You stared at him for a bit and he seemed to lose his train of thought and for a few more moments, you guys just looked at each other.

'This is the second time this has happened with him.'

"Y-yes?" You asked.

He snapped out of his trance and gave a quick apology before starting to talk again."Why did you want to go to UA, (L/n)?"

"I've just always wanted to be a hero. Ever since I saw them fight on TV and such, they just kinda inspired me." You said honestly.

"Me as well!" He exclaimed. He seemed very enthusiastic about pro heroes from what you could tell about him.

You guys continued your conversation until you arrived at the station. You were just on time for your train.

"See you guys tomorrow!" You yelled, getting on the train.

They waved and said bye. You looked around and saw Todoroki. You took a seat to his right.

"Hey, good job on the battle training today." You said. You were still disappointed about losing so easily, but that didn't mean you needed to hold a grudge against him. He was just doing his best as well.

"Thank you. You as well." He said with his usual stoic expression. You only knew him for two days, but you already knew what to expect from him.

"Haha. Don't say that. You completely wiped the floor with me. It's actually embarrassing how much better you are then me, but that just means I have to work harder so I could improve on my skills."

He just nodded, sitting there in silence.

TODOROKI'S POV:

"You know.......you have really pretty eyes." They blurted out randomly, like with most things they say, though that comment got my attention.

I looked at them for a while before speaking.

"You want to know about my scar, huh?" I was used to this by now. People wanting to know more and more about this damned scar.

"What? No. I was just thinking that I never met someone with Heterochromatic eyes. They're very pretty and the colors are vibrant too" They kinda chuckled while saying that.

"Oh...thanks." I said.

I wasn't expecting that in the least. I always expect people to notice it when they meet me. I thought the same with them, as they were looking at my face for while when we first met, but the way they said that, it seemed like they didn't even acknowledge the scar until now.

That was when our stop was announced. We got out and started walking. Soon stopping in front of their apartment complex.

"Well, This is where I have to go. See you tomorrow Todoroki."

"Goodbye." I replied.

They walked inside and I resumed walking. As I neared my house, I thought about all our interactions together since we met only yesterday.

At first, they were annoying at best, always saying what popped into their head without thinking about what effect it would have.

The worst part though is that they aren't as bad as I initially thought. They seem smart, their power is not weak from what they claimed, and they admitted that they have to improve on their skills. I was sure they was going to be mad and whine after I beat them today. That was my hope anyway, I didn't need them in my way.

Though instead they congratulated me. Not only that, they didn't push me about my parents nor my scar, even though they had the perfect opportunity for both.

'I guess one friend would not hurt, right?' It was hard to say that to myself, but not as hard as I thought it would be.