Chapter 46

MIDORIYA'S POV

After the mall incident, summer vacation had finally rolled around after completing all our semester classes. Though that did not mean I had time to play. I still had to do independent training before we got to go to the training camp.

I was currently sitting in my room, lifting a dumbbell repeatedly, though this didn't last long as I heard a ring at my door. I got up with a confused face, wondering if my mom maybe forgot her keys when she went out.

I walked in my living room and opened the front door to see none other than Kaminari, Mineta, and (L/n)-chan standing before me.

"Midoriya!!!" The (h/c) haired girl shouted in a happy go lucky voice.

I looked at her for a brief moment and noticed that she wore an oversized white T Shirt that was slightly tucked into a pair of denim shorts with white sneakers paired with it. It was a pretty casual summer outfit, but it fit her well.

Even so, I quickly took my gaze away from her body, not wanting to disrespect her by any means.

"Oh... what are you guys doing here?" I said in a pretty awkward voice.

"You want to go to the pool with us? Before summer camp and all." Mineta asked me, (L/n)-chan and Kaminari nodded along with him.

"W-why?" I asked.

"For training of course!" Kaminari said.

I hesitated for a bit. A little confused at why they just kind of barged in and asked that, but the main thing on my mind was why (L/n)-chan was with them. She didn't seem like the type to hang out with these guys, especially MIneta.

Though, I decided to just brush that off for now and answer them. "Um... well I can go, it'll be nice to train in the water for a while." I smiled and (L/n)-chan yelled a 'Yayyy!", the guys seemed pretty excited too.

"Let's go then." Mineta said before walking off with Kaminari.

That's when my day of independent training turned into a day at the pool with friends and so, we started making our way to the school.

I walked by (L/n)-chan's side and we made basic small talk.

There was a point where I would think of the kiss she gave me last night, I was so freaked out by it at first, just the idea of that even happening from the girl that I most likely had a crush on.

Though after a while by myself, I summed up the fact that she was just doing out of platonic care and worry for me, so I decided to try my best to just to not be flustered over it. It was just a friendly gesture after all.

Still it was hard not to think of it, she was so soft and affectionate. Everytime my mind comes back to it, the tingly warm sensation returns to the place where she kissed me.

Though soon enough my thoughts got interrupted.

"Earth to Midoriya. Do you respond Sargent?" The girl's playfully stern voice broke me out of my trance as she was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hmm? I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked, assuming she had said something to me.

"This is no time to be absent minded Sargant Midoriya, we have made our arrival to the station we refer to as 'school' for our pre scheduled training regimen, Sir!" She halted in her place and saluted me with a joking smile on her face.

I chuckled slightly at the act she was putting on before replying with the same lowered and serious tone.

"I have successfully received your input. My sincere gratitude for your time Sargant (L/n)!" I saluted back and we both doubled over laughing.