Chapter 43

(Y/N)'S POV:

You were currently watching the big screen in the middle of Midoriya and Bakugo's fight. It didn't really start well, with them not communicating properly and then fighting.

As both of them were yelling at each other while walking, All Might made his first attack from afar, blowing back the two students and damaging the fake city. He approached the boys, but as soon as he began to attack again, Bakugo decided to try and use his quirk to make a stun grenade before going to attack All Might. The pro hero tried to counter this by grabbing Bakugo's face, but the explosive student immediately blew a string of explosives at All Might.

Even so, All Might was able to throw Bakugo on the ground and make his way to Midoriya. Midoriya tried to jump away from the pro, but instead ran into an attacking Bakugo in mid air.

Once both of them were able to get up, All Might trapped Midoriya under a metal fence and Bakugo started approaching All Might to attack once again, but the teacher was able to swiftly punch the student.

You began to notice just how bad those two are working together, their thoughts and actions were completely contradictory and it you knew would be incredibly difficult to obtain victory.

All Might started talking to them saying how they have so much potential to grow if they worked together, but Bakugo spoke up.

"If I have to get help from that scum, then I'd rather lose." Was all he said.

After he heard that, All might told him that he better not regret those words and then was getting ready to punch him once again. Though before he could, Midoriya got out of his trap and punched Bakugo in the face himself.

Your jaw dropped at the sight.

"Don't say that you'd rather lose!" Midoriya shouted before grabbing the knocked out Bakugo and making a run for it into an alleyway.

The two argued a bit more before coming up with a strategy to defeat All Might and currently they were carrying out that strategy.

All Might was running towards the entrance in hopes that he could find the students, when suddenly Bakugo came out from hiding and started attacking once again, distracting All Might.

"Deku!!!" Bakugo yelled and behind All Might came Midoriya, wearing one of Bakugo's hand grenade things. As quickly as he could, he shot the grenade at All Might and both of them started running towards the entrance.

Though before they could get there, All Might was able to catch up to them once again. Bakugo tried to fire his other grenade, but the pro hero broke it as well as Midoriya's and attacked the two once again, Bakugo ending up under All Might's foot while Midoriya was knocked to the ground a little farther away.

It was honestly getting hard to watch at this point. Your friend was pretty much getting tortured, but at the same time you couldn't take your eyes off the intense fight.

As All Might began talking again, Bakugo got angry and fired a large explosion at him, pushing the pro away.

Bakugo got up and grabbed Midoriya, he immediately sent the green haired boy flying towards the exit. Though All Might launched himself into Midoriya, injuring his back.

Bakugo started attacking All Might again while Midoriya made his way to the exit, but the teacher had Bakugo trapped.

Midoirya in desperation, fired a huge attack at All Might before grabbing the explosive boy and exiting the battlefield, determining their win.

You were overjoyed to see your friend succeed and the only thing you wanted to do was go and congratulate him, but you knew couldn't. After all, your battle was about to begin.