Chapter 5

(Y/N)'S POV:

The next morning, you repeated your routine from yesterday. Getting ready for you're second day at hero school.

When you walked out the door, you saw Todoroki just across the street.

"Todoroki!" You shouted and made your way towards him. He stopped and looked towards you, waiting as you ran to meet him. He then resumed walking as you followed beside him.

"How's your morning going?" You asked.

"Okay, yours?"

"I'm doing fine." You replied. "Do you live close?"

He pointed down one of the streets near your apartment. It was lined with expensive and large houses.

"Wait! You live on rich people street!?"

".......I guess?" he gave you a weird look.

"Damn. Are your parents rich or something?"

He glared at no one in particular and you realized you shouldn't have asked him in the first place.

"Sorry! You don't have to answer that!" You said trying to relieve the atmosphere. He didn't say anything, but he didn't look like he wanted to kill someone anymore, so you guessed it calmed him.

You guys walked in silence for the rest of the way. When you got on the train, you sat by each other, but didn't talk. This sorta tense silence continued until you guys got to class.

'I wonder if he's mad at me or just being quiet like usual.' You thought to yourself, looking at Todoroki in the seat beside you.

Class started and you payed attention as much as you can. Today things were pretty normal. You had you're normal classes up until until Basic Hero Training.

All of a sudden, All Might came in and the class was pretty shocked to say the least. You remained calm on the outside, but it was still exciting to see the number one hero is teaching you.

He told the class that today you would be doing battle training and gave us our designed hero suits.

You got to the locker rooms and took out your hero suit. It wasn't much, a white body suit with emerald green detailing, representing the green light that often accompanies your quirk. It also had few nice design choices to make it a little stylish, shoulder windows and matching accessories.

It also came with white boots with plenty of grip strength and a utility belt, carrying medical supplies and high carb snacks that assist when you're low on stamina. Overall you were pretty proud of the design.

You put it on and walked out to the training grounds. You made your way over to Midoriya and looked at his suit.

"I like your costume."

"T-thanks (L/n). Yours is nice as well." He stuttered and covered his face.

You laughed and he gave you a weird look "You get flustered really easily Midoriya."

"S-sorry."

"You apologize a lot too."

"I'm sor- um...... I mean......." He trailed off.

"It's fine. Really."

He smiled at you. All Might then started to speak. He explained the rules and then we drew lots to see who we were partnered with. You got 'Team I'.

"Hey, You have 'I', right"

"Yeah." You looked up to see who was talking to you and found... no one? You looked around for the person.

"Oh! I'm right here." I looked in front of me to see a floating glove. You were kinda of surprised, but you knew you should expect things like this.

"That must be your quirk, right?"

"Yup! I'm Hagakure, but you can call me Toru. You're (Y/n)?" You nodded.

"Your quirk would be good for spying." You noted.

"Yeah! What's yours?"

After telling her your quirk, you guys found out that you guys would be the villains.

The first battle started, but you were too distracted to watch, instead coming up with a plan for your match.

You both decided that Toru would look for the heroes, which were Todoroki and Shoji, and tell you where they were. You would stay at the weapon and get ready for combat with when one of them comes.

Satisfied with your plan, you finally were able to pay attention to the battle that was currently happening on the screen. Midoriya and Bakugou were having a head on battle, while Uraraka was trying to get the weapon from Iida. It was obvious that it wasn't going well for Midoriya. Bakugou was about to hit Midoriya with a huge explosion from his gauntlets.

That Bakugou guy had to be insane.

He was going to hurt Midoriya if he does that. All Might warns him not to use the attack, but Bakugou still goes for the attack anyway, blasting Midoriya. Luckily, he was fine. Some of the tension lifts off your shoulders, but Bakugou continues to attack him.

Midoriya started saying something to him. They then started running towards each other. I thought they were going to attack one another, but suddenly Midoriya aims his fist upward and punches a hole through the ceiling.

Uraraka gets the weapon and the heroes won. Midoriya was sent to the nurse and Bakugou looked like he was about to lose his mind.

The intense battle sent a a shiver up your spine and you couldn't help but worry for Midoriya, but you didn't have much time to think about it since your battle was up next.

'Great, I have to go against Todoroki.' You said to yourself. You didn't want to fight him, since he's the one of the only people who you talk to at this point.

Your match started and Toru started to move, when all of a sudden the place got colder. You looked at the ground and noticed that it was starting to freeze. You tried to avoid it, but before you could do anything, your feet were covered with ice.

'I knew his quirk was powerful.... but this...... this is crazy.' You shivered.

Todoroki entered the room. You struggled to get out of the ice, although you knew it was useless.

Todoroki touched the weapon, confirming his win.

He unfroze the building and looked at you almost as if he was giving a silent apology. When we get back to the basement, All Might praises Todoroki.

'That was such an embarrassing defeat.' You whined to yourself, but you decided it was best not to beat yourself up over it.