Chapter 32

(Y/N)'S POV:

You woke the next morning extremely tired and sore, to the point where you almost couldn't get up, but even so you still had to get through your internship. Even though this was technically you last full day here.

Just like yesterday, you and Medic got breakfast and then headed to the hospital. There were still a few patients you needed to help with.

Once you guys had got there you tried to see the three boys, but before you could knock on the door the receptionist stopped you.

"Oh! Don't go in there. I think the chief of police is talking to the patients." She warned.

"The chief of police?" You asked and she simply nodded. "Okay. Thank you." You said.

You went back to Medic and she asked you to go fetch some supplies and medication from the storage room.

You grabbed a cart and headed there. As you were loading the items on to the cart, you stopped to wonder why the chief of police was visiting your three friends.

You could only assume it was to congratulate them on the Hero Killer incident, but why couldn't he just wait until they got out of the hospital.

'Well, I'll just ask them what happened later.' You tried to reason with yourself. You had finished getting the things you need and pushed the cart back to where you last saw Medic.

She was still there, filling out a couple pieces of paperwork. She thanked you and and handed you a clipboard, beckoning for you to follow her.

You guys were now in a room with a middle aged patient. Medic started to examine her while you wrote down what they said about her injuries.

Things were a lot more calmer then last night and you were thankful. Not only were you exhausted, but you were finally able to properly work with your mentor.

Medic was quite fun. She would tell you corny medical jokes and you guys had pretty good conversations as well.

After about an hour of repeating the same things, you were able to get a small break to eat lunch and relax.

You decided to take your lunch to see Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida.

Once you got to their room and knocked, you walked in.

You guys gave your greeting and you started to eat your lunch while still standing up.

"Aren't you going to sit (L/n)-chan?" Midoriya asked you.

"Oh, well there aren't any chairs." You replied.

"Y-you could sit here." He patted the spot next to him on his bed.

You weren't a hundred percent sure whether you should do that or not since they were still technically your patients, but you decided to take the offer anyway.

You sighed as you sat down next to the green head. You weren't going to lie, it was very comforting being this close in proximity to Midoriya. You could feel his warmth even though you weren't actually touching him. You wouldn't do it, but you kind of had an urge to lay your head on his shoulder.

You let out a large sigh. "My legs are killing me." You chuckled.

"Yeah, you seemed really tired last night and it was pretty busy." Todoroki said and you nodded.

"Yup. As soon as I got back to the agency I crashed."

You guys had more general small talk. You wanted to ask about the chief of police, but before you could Iida beat you to it.