Q&A!

Hey guys. Sorry this isn't a new chapter, but Thank you for all your questions. It gave me some things to do and think about. I honestly wasn't sure that I was going to get any questions, but I'm glad I did. I hope you guys are satisfied with the answers I gave you.

The next chapter to the story will be posted in the next couple of day so look forward to that! Now on to the questions.

What made you write the story in the first place?

I think my main motivators were just my love for the show, writing, and Midoriya himself. Midoriya is my favorite character as he's just so admirable and I feel like people don't write about him as much as they do Todoroki and Bakugou, so I wanted to do something with the broccoli head himself.

I've written fan fiction before, but they were only small drabbles and I never posted any of them, so when I was planning out this one, I wasn't sure if I wanted to post it. But I did and I'm so glad, all of the love and support I get from you guys make writing it  ten times better.

Is Shoto going to develop a crush on the reader and cause jealousy or is it going to be strictly platonic?

When I was planning out this book, I wanted Shoto to have a platonic best friend wingman type friendship and I still intend to keep that relation between the reader and him (Sorry Todoroki fans).

I realized that I did spend a lot of time on their friendship and probably led some of you to believe that he'd be a romantic rival, but sadly he won't. Though he will be a big part in the development of Midoriya and the reader (Thats all I'll say for  now😉)

How did you come up with the reader insert's quirk?

I've had the reader inserts quirk in mind long before I wrote the story.

I think the main reason that I chose a healing quirk was because I would like to work in the medical field later in life.

I also wanted to use a quirk that suited the reader inserts personality. She's a giving and friendly person despite the slight sass she has, so I wanted to give her a quirk in which she could give to others.

Is the reader insert what you imagined as your own oc?

Honestly, I've never been the type to make oc's, it's just never been a hobby of mine. So the answer to that is no.

When coming up with the personality I mainly pictured something that a lot of people can relate to, so I'm sorry if I haven't accomplished that for you.

What is your favorite animal?

I absolutely love snakes🐍. Specifically California Kingsnakes. I've always one as a pet, but for multiple reasons I haven't been able to get one.

What is your dream job?

As I mentioned previously. I would really like to go into a medical profession. I honestly never wanted to be a doctor, but maybe a nurse or pharmacist. I won't lie when I say a part of my motivation for those type of professions is money, but I also really like helping people

I'm also really interested in sociology. Though I'm not very good with people, but if I do go in that direction, I can do more of a experimental aspect of the job.

What's your favorite manga/anime and what's your favorite ship from there?

I love a lot of different anime and manga, but my all time favorite is definitely Boku no Hero Academia. The plots amazing and there's so much characters that you can easily relate to.

I'm a multi shipper, but my favorite ship would probably be Tododeku. Though I respect any ship that's legal.

What do you do in your free time?

Well I love to read and write of course. Other than that, I enjoy watching shows/anime, relaxing, researching different topics, and organizing (kinda a weird hobby of mine, though it's satisfying.)

..................................................................................

Once again, Thank you so much for the questions. If I get any later I might add them in or answer them in the comments.

I know times are stressful and irritating, but we'll get through it, so keep staying safe. And as always, thanks for reading!