Chapter 29

(Y/N)'S POV:

The weekend ended as fast as it approached and it was now the day where you would start your internships for the pro hero Medic.

You were currently heading to the station where your class would meet before leaving. Shoto was walking by your side.

"So your going with your father, right Shoto?"

"Yeah." He didn't seem too happy about it.

"I don't want to pry, but... do you have something against your father? I can't help but notice the scary look on your face when he's mentioned."

He turned to you. He looked like he wanted to tell you something, but also trying to hold himself back. You decided that he might not be comfortable with talking about it.

"Never mind. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to." You added, smiling a bit.

"No..." Shoto sighed. "No, you deserve to hear it. Just... not in public." You guys were very close to the station and there were more people surrounding you.

"That's fine. How about you tell me after our internships are done. You don't need to feel pressured to say it right now." You suggested. Sure, you were curious on what he had to say, but his stoic face couldn't hide the fact that he was a bit nervous. Knowing him for a little while now, you knew his father wasn't his favorite topic of discussion and you didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

He nodded. "Okay, I will."

Well at least you have something to look forward to after your internships.

After your interaction, you guys were at the station and your brunette friend approached you. Shoto, despite your small protests, took this as his sign to leave.

"Good morning (Y/n)! How are you?" Ochako, bubbly as ever, greeted you.

"Morning Ochako. I'm okay, how about you?" You said. Just as she was about to reply, Iida and Midoriya also came up to join in the interaction.

You guys gave you respective greeting before turning the conversation towards internships.

"So where are you going (L/n)-chan?" Midoriya asked.

"I'll be going with Medic." You stated proudly.

"Really? That's amazing! She got a pretty good reputation and is always busy, so you must be pretty special if you got an offer from her." Midoriya exclaimed.

"Thanks, but I didn't even do that well in the Sports Festival." You laughed a little.

Midoriya looked kinda upset by what you said. "What do you mean? Of course you did good. Your quirk is so amazing and you use it so well. The only reason you didn't make it farther is because you decided to help me, that in it self is heroic. Even if you didn't heal me, I'm sure you would have won in your battle. I was amazed on your strategy that you used for Aoyama." He rambled.

Your face turned red from his words. You weren't exactly sure how to respond to that, but even before you could, Aizawa-sensei had began to speak since the whole class was here.

"You all have your costumes, right? Don't forget, you can't were them in and don't drop them or anything"

"Sure thing!" Mina shouted.

"Speak properly. It's 'Yes sir'." She mumbled 'yes sir' back to him before he continued.

"Be respectful to the hero your working with. Now go." He finished. Your face still tinted pink from what Midoriya said, but you decided not to think about it.