Chapter 13

(Y/N)'S POV:

The day progressed normally with a lot of talk of the festival.

Once lunch rolled around, you and Todoroki made your way to the cafeteria. Waiting in line, you heard Iida and Ochako talking behind you. Something about Midoriya eating lunch with All Might.

It was strange to hear that given that All Might is such a prominent figure, but it didn't really concern you. If anything it was just funny thinking about Midoriya fanboying over the number one hero while having lunch with him.

You turned back to Todoroki, only to see that he was looking at Iida and Ochako in deep thought.

"Is something concerning you Todoroki?"

He looked back at you and opened his mouth to speak. "Don't you think it's weird how Midoriya and All Might seem so close?"

"Well...maybe." You shrugged. "Maybe he's like a teacher's pet or something. Anyway, it doesn't involve me, so......whatever." You didn't really know why Todoroki was so curious about this.

"But aren't you Midoriya's friend?" He inquired.

"Sure, but that doesn't mean I know every detail about him." You laughed a little as you guys got to the front of the line. He let the conversation go, but he still seemed to be thinking about it.

(TIME SKIP)

Your last class for the day finally was let out. You started packing up and making your way to the door. Though as it was opened, it revealed a crowd of students waiting right in front of your classroom. You gawked at the pool of people as your classmate asked what they were doing here. That was until Bakugou interrupted them.

"They are scouting the competition." He said arrogantly, as per usual.

He continued his way forward "There is no point in doing stuff like that. Get out of my way extras." You were kind of shocked by his boldness, but that was when a student with unruly, purple hair and prominent bags under his eyes stepped up.

"I came to see the famous Class A, but you seem arrogant. Is everyone in the class like this?" Leave it up to Bakugou to make a bad impression.

The purple haired guy continued. "You know, it's being said that if us general course students out preform the hero course in the festival, we have a chance to be transferred into 1-A. Since there's a limit to the amount of students in a class, the weakest of you would naturally have to be kicked out." He threatened.

"I hope it's Mineta." You blurted without thinking. You looked around the room to see the class look at you in shock, Mineta seemed distraught.

"I mean......." You cleared your throat out of awkwardness. "There's no reason to make enemies out of each other. What happens happens, so let's just try our best."

The purple hair dude completely ignored you and continued "I'm going to completely wipe you off your feet. I'm here to declare war." He finished off. It was silent for a few seconds until another student with sliver hair spoke up.

"Hey! I came here because I heard you fought some villains and wanted to find out about it. Don't get so cocky!" He yelled.

You knew it was useless trying to reason with them and anything you say would just make it worse. At this point you just wanted to go home.

Bakugou walked out, pushing people out of the way as he did so. You decided to follow behind him, politely squeezing your way through.

Finally once you were outside, you took a breath a fresh air. The crowd was most definitely overwhelming, so you were glad to get away. Once the others arrived, you guys started walking your usual route while making chit chat about the group of students.

You looked over at Midoriya to see that he was deep in thought.

'He's likely thinking about the Sports Festival.'

You decided to speak up since Ochako and Iida were a little ahead, having their own conversation.

"Are you going to be training for the Sports Festival Midoriya?" That seemed to get him out of his own head.

"Of course!" He exclaimed, giving you his full attention now.

"That's awesome! I'll be mainly training my body since my quirk won't be as much help. Do you think I could train with you during the weekend? I figured you wouldn't train your quirk much either because you break your bones every time you use it." You stated bluntly.

He looked quite shocked that you would even offer that, but you weren't sure if it was in a good way or a bad way.

He became pretty flustered, but nodded his head multiple times.

"Cool! Here, hand me your phone real quick." You reached out your hand towards him.

"Eh! W-why?!" He asked.

"Well if we're doing it out of school, then I'll need to get in contact with you somehow." You laughed while bumping your shoulder into his in a playful manner and took your phone out of your pocket and unlocked it. You handed it to him and he took it hesitantly. He then gave you his phone as well.

"R-right." He stuttered.

You added a new contact and put your number in. You saw the contact picture icon and decided to take a picture of yourself, putting it in the contact info. You left the contact name blank and handed it back to him. "All set!" You said.

He then handed your phone to you. You looked at it and saw that he only put his number in.

"Midoriya, Face me."

He did as you told him to. You snapped a photo a photo of him and looked at it. Honestly the photo was pretty cute. Midoriya wasn't doing anything in particular, but you caught him in a moment of surprise.

"Perfect!" You said. You heard Midoriya make a sort of squeaking sound. You noticed how embarrassed he looked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll delete if you want me to. I guess I got a little ahead of myself." You knew some people felt uncomfortable getting their photo taken.

"N-no. It's fine. J-just wasn't expecting it." He said.

"If you're sure." You looked back at your phone and set his contact name, saving the contact

You realized that you were almost to the station and quickly jogged up to Iida and Ochako, Midoriya followed.

As you were getting on your train, you shouted to Midoriya "I'll text you later, kay?!"

"O-okay."