Chapter 14

(Y/N)'S POV:

The week continued as UA prepared for the Sports Festival. On Friday, you got to your apartment after a long day of school and laid on your bed. You brought out your phone and stared at the screen.

'I should probably text Midoriya about training.' You thought as you opened up his contact. You started typing.

You: 4:15 PM

'Hey Midoriya. Are you free tomorrow? We should start training as soon as possible.'

Midoriya🥦: 4:17 PM

'I'm free tomorrow. We could meet somewhere in the morning if that's okay with you.'

You guys started discussing times and places. You decided to meet at a local park a few blocks from where you lived at nine.

You were pretty excited, it has been a while since you hung out with someone out of school. On top of that, you were going to be with Midoriya. He is a very cool and kind person once you got past his awkward and flustered state.

It was starting to get late, so you decided to make dinner.

After eating, you took a shower and fell asleep, ready for tomorrow.

(TIME SKIP)

The next morning, you got up at eight. You started getting ready. You put on a simple workout outfit, black leggings and a (f/c) tank top. You tied up your running shoes and ate a quick breakfast. You were out the door in 40 minutes.

You walked to the park you guys were going to meet at and realized that you were about ten minutes early so you sat on a nearby bench and waited.

A few minutes later, you noticed a figure running towards you. You recognized the green hair immediately. You stood up as he made his way towards you.

"Sorry. Did I keep you waiting long?" He asked, stopping in front of you. You have never seen him out of his school uniform or hero costume, but he dressed exactly how you would expect him to. He wore cargo shorts with a All Might T-shirt, a pretty comfortable style.

"No. You're just on time!" You replied. "Ready to get started?"

"Yeah."

You two started by doing multiple types of stretches and then doing a jog around the park. After a few laps, you guys decided to work on your fighting. You guys sparred, taking small breaks every so often and giving each other tips on certain moves.

Midoriya was a tremendous help. He is so smart and was able to pick up on your fighting style almost immediately. He was showing you better ways to fight and defend yourself. You know he loved heroes and did a lot of research on them, so he probably learned a lot of things from doing so.

Not only that, but you also realized how physically strong he was. His biceps were well built and you were sure the rest of his body was as well. He had plenty of energy and was able to defend from you attacks quickly. You guessed you never really realized because he was shorter then most guys and he has such a round, innocent baby face.

You were extremely impressed by him and you couldn't help but think about how much better he is then you. He might not be able to control his quirk, but you knew he is going to be an amazing and admirable hero.

Before you knew it, four hours had past and it was now one o'clock. You started to notice how hungry you were.

You just finished a spar with Midoriya being the victor. You got up off the ground and made your way to your bag, taking out your water bottle. You took a large drink, wiping off some of the sweat that had formed on your forehead.

"Hey do you want to get some lunch? I know a good place around here." You asked.

"Oh! I didn't bring my wallet." He said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"It's fine. I could pay for you." You said chuckling.

"W-what?! No! I can't let you do that!" He moved his hands rapidly in front of his face.

"Don't worry about it. I'm really hungry and you probably are too. It will be my thank you with helping me with my training."

"Are you sure?" He looked at you with a concerned look on his face.

"Well, I wouldn't say it if I didn't want to." You grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the direction of the restaurant. "Let's go!"

You made your way towards your favorite ramen place and walked inside. They seated you in a table near the window. You looked down at the menu then looked up at Midoriya.

"You think you know what you want?" You asked. He still looked uncomfortable that you were spending money on him.

"Y-yeah. I think I'm going to get Tonkotsu Ramen (A/N): Ramen in pork bone broth)." He said hesitantly.

"Good choice. I'll get the same then!" You smiled up at him. He turned slightly red and looked down at his lap.

You guys ordered and soon after your food arrived. You started slurping on your noodles, enjoying the taste.

"These are so good." You mumbled through a full mouth.

"Y-yeah. Thank you." He said looking back up at you.

"It was no problem, really. It's what friends do." You said, shoving more ramen up your mouth. You guys finished your food quickly. You paid the check and walked out the restaurant. Afterwards, you went back to the park.

"Thank you again Midoriya. It was so fun. Let's do this again sometime okay." You said as you started to walk away with a smile.

"W-wait......" You looked back at the green haired boy. "Um... l-let me walk you home, at least." He said.

"But isn't your house in the opposite direction?" You gave him a confused look.

"Well.... y-yeah, but I want to anyway."

"Okay then!" You started walking beside him in the direction of your apartment. For a few minutes it was silent until Midoriya spoke up.

"So...... do you live with a family member or something, since your parents are back in America." He asked, trying to start conversation.

"Nah. My parents rented out an apartment for me. I live there alone, but I call my family every night." You said.

"That's cool." He said as you arrived at your complex.

"This is my stop." You pointed behind you.

"Okay, bye. T-thank you for today." He said in a flustered state.

"Again, it was no problem. I'll see you at school, Kay?" You waved.

"Yeah. See you." He waved back as you walked through your door.

'That was so much fun!' You laid down with a permanent smile on your face.