𝙏𝙒𝙊

"Then he tried to uppercut me but I punched him right in the jaw! Man you should have seen his face, he was about to cry, I swear." Jisung was riled up on the events that happened to him in school as Taehyung brought his hand to Jisung's cheek and lightly tapped him. "I'm proud you're standing up for yourself." Taehyung smiled.

Then Taehyung smacked the back of Jisung's forehead. "But I'm not paying for your karate classes for you to get suspended. Sometimes it is okay to walk away and be the bigger person alright? Another suspension and you'll be kicked out." Taehyung gave Jisung a stern look before the boy sunk in his seat.

"Yeah... okay, no more fighting." Jisung huffed out and Taehyung ruffled up Jisung's hair. "Unless it's really necessary but make sure your enemy throws first punch so you won't get in trouble." Taehyung gave advice and Jisung nodded with a smile. Once parking his car in front of the building they lived in, the boys got out and walked into the building.

"Should we tell mom?" Jisung asked as Taheyung unlocked the door and allowed Jisung to hurry in. "Hell no. She worries enough.. we'll just.. uh, hide you in my apartment when you're at school'" Taehyung winked and Jisung laughed before nodding and jumping onto the couch, grabbing the remote that Taehyung snatched.

"Yeah, no. We're not telling mom but you're grounded, go do your work." Taehyung sat on the couch and made himself comfy as Jisung groaned and made his way to his room. Taehyung smiled at the boy, remembering his own high school days but he hated his high school days so lets not.  Just then the history teacher popped into Taehyung's head.

Swiping his tongue over his lip, Taehyung took out his pills and looked over them before putting them down and furrowing his eyebrows. The only reason Taehyung continued taking them was that he didn't want to find out what would happen if he stopped. There were endless possibilities of what could happen and he was not for it.

Though what he was curious about was the Namjoon man. Someone Namjoon knew took those pills? and so someone had whatever Taehyung has as well. It kind of relieved Taehyung in a way knowing he was not the only one taking those pills for god knows what reasons. Taehyung just couldn't bring himself to think if he really did need to know the reason behind his pills.

Shaking it off, Taehyung turned on the television and waited for Jisung's mother to arrive home so he could go home for an hour or two before heading to work.

A week had passed and Taehyung completely blew over the meeting with the known man Kim Namjoon. Though it's not that he blew it off on purpose but he was quite busy with work and Jisung who was going off to visit his father for a week. Once every three months, Jisung's father would decide he wants to see his son and so Jisung would be getting on a plane to see his father.

It started when Jisung was thirteen and usually, Taehyung would go with Jisung but they didn't have enough money for that and so Jisung was off with himself. "Mom, you're hurting me." Jisung breathed out as his mother pulled away and cupped his face. "You call me right when you land you hear me? My baby- agh no." She grabbed onto Jisung and held him close.

Taehyung smiled and patted Jisung's head once Jisung mouthed for help. "Okay, Alright, he's gonna be late for boarding." Taehyung chuckled, Jisung hugging Taehyung tightly and whispering into Taehyung ear. "Take care of her for me, okay?" Jisung pulled away and Taehyung nodded.

"Always. And you take care of yourself for us okay?" Taehyung nibbled his lip and Jisung nodded before hurrying off. Taehyung and Jisung's mother both watched as Taehyung wrapped his arm around the female. "I hate letting him go alone." She mumbled and Taehyung nodded. "Me too." Taehyung huffed out and waved at Jisung who waved once more.

After dropping off Jisung's mother, Taehyung was strolling down the street and making his way to the bar. It was late afternoon and he was supposed to start working around ten or so but he didn't have much to do so instead of waiting for a call from Jisung to hear if he had a safe landing, Taehyung decided to occupy himself with work.

Though what caught him off guard was when he heard someone call his name. As he turned around and caught sight on Kim Namjoon, his eyebrows furrowed. Alright, totally not creeped out? Out of all the places in Seoul Namjoon could be? He decided to be here? Shaking his head, Taehyung pushed his hands into his pockets and walked towards the male who met halfway with Taehyung.

What Taehyung noticed as well was the other male standing next to Namjoon. "Sorry there Namjoon. I've been busy with work and all so I couldn't find much time." Taehyung admitted which was true since he did work night shifts and slept most of the days away. "I figured you were quite busy so I brought a friend to you." Namjoon got right to the point as Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"May we speak?" The unknown man started to speak. Taehyung breathed in and looked at the time on his watch before shrugged. "Yeah. Sure." Taehyung agreed and the male nodded, motioning Taehyung to follow Namjoon and he into a little alleyway where Taehyung was hesitant but didn't walk that far, wanting to be still in sight just in case.

"May I see the pills you take, sir?" The unknown male held out his hand and Taehyung sighed, grabbing out his pills and placing the bottle on the mans hands. "I don't see why this is a big deal, unless you have the same pills then I would love to know about what these are for." Taehyung spoke with a look of hope just for a quick minute as the male took out a pill.

Breaking the purple pill, the male shook his head. "Something I never seen before. A purple pill. I could be wrong but I am surely not. These are heat suppressants mixed with much than just stopping your heat." The male raised his head.