𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Jungkook looked at the figure that was trying to push themselves up from the floor but fell back down. "Min... Mingyu?" Jungkook whispered out as Mingyu was finally able to push himself up but he froze the moment he saw Jungkook staring right back at him. The bright green eyes disappearing as he stared at Mingyu. Jungkook didn't know how to feel at that moment but what he did know was he had to get Taehyung out of there.

Taehyung had just pulled the knife out of his abdomen and was shaking in fear. A burning sensation shooting through his body like adrenaline. Taehyung's heart broke into pieces as his head fell back onto the flooring. Breaking into a heartbreaking cry while he placed his bloody hand over his stomach. Closing his eyes in pain.

Gritting his teeth together, Taehyung arched his back from the shooting pain within him. As if he was being burnt from the inside out. Causing Taehyung's throat to close up. Jungkook got onto his knees in front of Taehyung and mumbled curses. "Jimin! Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled out and just like that, the two were hurrying in after ending the ones who decided to try fight while the other finished off the rest. Making sure not to leave one to escape. "Take him back to the pack..." Jungkook looked down at Taehyung.

Tears formed as Jungkook watched Taehyung struggle to breathe. "I love you. I love you so much." Jungkook tried not to cry but the tears couldn't be held back. Taehyung looked at Jungkook in pain but for a moment as they locked eyes, Taehyung felt okay. His bloody hand caressed Jungkook's cheek. "I love y-you." Taehyung choked out. Blood coming from the side of his mouth.

Jungkook only wanted to hold Taehyung tight but the moment Taehyung's eyes glowed purple- he knew he had to finish Mingyu. "He's healing himself," Jungkook whispered to himself before looking at Hoseok. "Be careful with him. I'll be there as soon as I can." And just like that, Jungkook stood up after placing a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. Within minutes Taehyung was gone with Hoseok and other pack members helping to make sure Taehyung was safe while he healed himself, or at least, tried to heal himself.

Jungkook had his eyes on Mingyu the whole time. The two not breaking eye contact until Mingyu spoke up. "I love you." Jungkook's bottom lip trembled as he walked up to Mingyu, wrapping his arm around Mingyu's neck and pushed him harshly into the cement wall. His head colliding into the wall. "So what? You think I'll love you back after this?" Jungkook's nails dug into the flesh of Mingyu's throat.

Mingyu grabbed onto Jungkook's wrist and tried to choke out words but he couldn't do it. This was not apart of his plan. Jungkook was not supposed to find out about any of this. Jungkook was not supposed to be here. Mingyu didn't know what to say or do as Jungkook held him in his hold. Just as Mingyu thought this was it, the hold on his neck weakened as Jungkook looked at him.

Catching gaze, Mingyu watched the glowing eyes go back to normal. Jungkook's eyes forming tears. "I... I trusted you." Jungkook pulled his hand away and let Mingyu go. "I loved you! How am I supposed to just kill you?! Why Mingyu?! Why the hell would you do this?! Tell me!" Jungkook's voice boomed throughout the basement as he looked at Mingyu with so much hate but that hatred was battling itself with the memories he and Mingyu had once before.

Mingyu shook his head while stepping forward towards Jungkook in which he cupped Jungkook's bloody face from Taehyung's blood. "I love you J-Jungkook. I always did and always will love you. I- I did this for us Jungkook please, everything I ever do is for you. Do you think I would do anything to harm you? You're the love of my fucking life! For god sakes, I killed my mate for you Jungkook!"

With those words, Jungkook stepped back. "You... You killed Wonwoo?" Jungkook's breath was uneven while shaking his head. There was no fucking way Mingyu was that crazy to kill his true mate for Jungkook, no fucking way. "I told you... I love you. Everything I did and do is for you, for us! Everything was so perfect Jungkook. We were so perfect. Wonwoo got in the way at first but I got rid of him and... then Taehyung got in the way. I never intended for you to find out."

Jungkook laughed like a mad man at that, slapping away Mingyu's hand. Mingyu only seemed to be pissed at that. "You told me you would always love me Jungkook... that we would always be together. You told me!-" Mingyu tried to grab onto Jungkook's hand but Jungkook grabbed Mingyu's wrist and held it tightly in a bruising way. "That was before Taehyung came along."

"I was a fool to force myself to mate with you. I should have never done that but I can't take away the memories we had. So when I kill you... it's going to hurt but not as bad as it's going to hurt when I go back to the pack and find out what you caused. You did this Mingyu, you did this to yourself and I would never..." Jungkook looked down at Mingyu with a cold expression.

"I would never love someone like you. You're not Taehyung and never will be." Jungkook snapped Mingyu's wrist in two in that same second. Mingyu screaming out in pain as he fell onto his knees in front of Jungkook. "You're the curse to this pack Mingyu. Not Taehyung... you..." Jungkook took a moment for himself as he looked at Mingyu who cried in pain. "You deserve this." The memory of Taehyung calling him a curse came to mind. It didn't then but now?.. maybe he was the curse.

Letting go of Mingyu's wrist that Mingyu quickly grabbed onto and hissed in pain, Jungkook walked over and picked up the knife that was covered in Taehyung's blood and turned to Mingyu. "You know... out of all the people in that pack... I never once thought it would be you." Jungkook watched as Mingyu got back up onto his feet and cried in front of Jungkook. "Don't do this! please Jungkook I- I did this all for you! Why can't you get that! This was for you!"

"I never wanted this! Mingyu do you hear that?! I never wanted anything like this!!" Jungkook cornered Mingyu. The knife dripping of blood and just holding it made Jungkook's wolf shake in horror if anything were to go wrong. Mingyu sniffled while looking at the knife. "So what? You're going to kill me now? After all that I have done for you? While Taehyung rejected you not once but twice. He left you to die and only thinks of himself."

"Taehyung doesn't only think about himself-" Jungkook defended his mate that was fighting for his life right now as Mingyu tilted his head. A sudden smirk coming onto his lips. "You didn't seem all that concerned when I stabbed his stomach there Jungkook. You know... with silver." Mingyu had Jungkook confused. "What do you mean? Of course, I am concerned who wouldn't be?! he's my mate."

Mingyu only smiled. "Not only did I kill your mate... but I killed your potential pup. So go ahead Jungkook, kill me. Deep down I know you wouldn't-" The moment Jungkook heard that Mingyu mention a pup- more specifically his 'potential' pup- Jungkook lost any humanity left in him. Taehyung was pregnant? And he had no idea about it? Jungkook lunged forward and forcefully jabbed the knife into Mingyu's stomach.

"I wouldn't what?" Jungkook looked at the wall as Mingyu held onto Jungkook before he started to twist the blade within Mingyu. Pulling the knife out once Mingyu's legs started to give out on him. Sliding down onto his knees where he looked down at his hands found his crimson blood flooding his hands. The pain of the silver causing him to choke up the moment it made contact with his flesh.

It didn't stop there though. Jungkook pulled out the knife and forced it back into the stomach of Mingyu while breaking into tears from the memories he shared with Mingyu but it was more like tears of regret. Not noticing this was all Mingyu's doing. Not catching on to Mingyu. Jungkook dropped the knife after pulling it out of Mingyu. The boy holding onto Jungkook while also looking at Jungkook with a small broken smile, tears running down his cheek. "I love you," Mingyu whispered out in a shaky voice.

Jungkook breathed out and pushed Mingyu away from him. "But I don't love you. I love Taehyung and only Taehyung. I'm sorry you couldn't accept that." Jungkook stepped away. Jungkook took in the scene in front of him, watching Mingyu call out for him before Jungkook was leaving the basement. Mingyu quick to leave his mind as Jungkook formed into his werewolf and was running into the woods.

So many emotions ran through Jungkook as he ran as fast as he could. His eyes blurry from the tears and his bones aching from the tiredness his body felt. The aching in his heart from everything that went and was going on— plus to find out he has a pup? or had. Everything hurt so fucking much. Though all he could think of was if Taehyung was okay.