𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

"What." Taehyung stood in front of Seokjin who gulped. "So.. uh I wondering-" Before Seokjin could finish his sentence, Taehyung butted in. "Wondering what huh? Maybe I can use my powers to heal up your love and then you can fuck off right after without even telling me a thank you in person? Yeah, no." Taehyung turned his foot and almost— almost stormed off.

"No— no Taehyung." Seokjin sighed, stopping Taehyung by standing in front of him in a stopping motion. "I know.." Seokjin sighed and composed himself. "I know I caused you hell. I was.. disrespectful in so many ways. I know I passed a line saying this and that. When you left the pack.. I should have realized that I have crossed all the lines. I'm so sorry that I had the audacity to ask you for help."

Taehyung looked at Seokjin who actually looked sorry for his actions. It was amazing really, seeing Seokjin say sorry and all instead of saying how much of a mistake he was. "I apologize that I did all that to you and I thank you." He emphasized his thanks. "I thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving Yoongi. I could never ever repay you for what you did. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." Seokjin finished off.

"No." Taehyung was quick to shut down that apology. Okay— maybe it was mean of him to do so but who could blame him? He was nothing but nice to Seokjin from the moment he arrived and he was always attacked by him. It was when Seokjin asked Taehyung to save his lover when Taehyung rejected his lover because of him did Taehyung lose any interest in trying to get on Seokjin's good side.

"I was nothing but nice to you. I never asked for anything from you. Never asked you to stop your attacks on me, never asked for your help. You.. you caused me hell here. You made me feel like utterly crap and I can't. Yes.. I can't believe you had the audacity to make me feel like I was such a monster that I had to leave here and my mate. Then show up months later to beg me to save your human boyfriend. Then to wake up literally a day later to find out you couldn't even say a thank you to me in person?"

Taehyung breathed out before he gulped. "I can't accept that. I'm not.. i'm not going to be pushed around by you anymore. Not now, not ever. So no, I don't accept your apology." Taehyung gulped, taking one last glance at the older before he returned back to the cabin filled with pups and the teachers. As for Seokjin, he fiddled with his fingers before looking back at the building.

With that, the male had grabbed his bag he hid behind the tree and started his walk into the woods. It took a very long while before he got to the road where Yoongi stood just outside the vehicle with the hood up to seem like he was only checking the vehicle. With furrowed eyebrows, Yoongi got up from leaning on the vehicle. "Where is he?" Yoongi asked, scratching at the top of his head.

That was the thing. Seokjin wanted to thank Taehyung but not only did Seokjin want to do so, Yoongi wanted to thank Taehyung too. So Seokjin thought he could get Taehyung out here for Yoongi but that was not the case now.

"Uh.. he was busy." Seokjin licked at his lips before stopping in front of Yoongi who hummed in suspicion but nodded. "Well.. you uhm.. ready?" Yoongi asked, leaning back on the vehicle. "I am, yes. First, i'd like a kiss." Seokjin asked with a smug smile. With a sudden glare, Yoongi rolled his eyes and got into the drivers side. "Get in, loser." The boy mumbled.

"We're going shopping." Seokjin finished, Yoongi looking up to see Seokjin smiling. "Like I said, a loser." The boy looked forward as Seokjin got into the passenger seat after tossing his bag of clothes into the back. Taking the pack of pills out before eyeing them. As Yoongi started his drive, he glanced over every few seconds. "Are those.. it?" Yoongi asked.

With a nod, Seokjin sighed. "These should last me three months max. Then i'll just.. I don't know. Figure it all out from there?" Seokjin shrugged while Yoongi nodded in agreement. Slowly, Seokjin intertwined their fingers and rested back. This was the start of their new life together.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung outside the cabin with furrowed eyebrows. Before Taehyung could even greet the boy, Jungkook opened his mouth. "Were you mad today?" The boy asked, snaking his arm around Taehyung's waist in which Taehyung removed it due to the pups around. "Uh.. kind of?" Taehyung waved at the pups being picked up by the parents.

"Kind of huh." Jungkook asked. "Don't know." Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Felt pretty raging mad to me." Jungkook raised his eyebrow in assumption which was right as Taehyung sighed and shrugged. "Seokjin came ask for forgiveness and I simply told him off, that's all." Taehyung spoke with embarrassment, not so sure why.

Jungkook smiled at that before ruffling up Taehyung's hair. "Good for you pup. He deserved to be put into place. Though, where did he go? Wonho's been complaining about him lately and well, no one ever see's him around the grounds." Jungkook asked, walking with Taehyung towards the shared cabin they lived in. Shaking his head, Taehyung thought about it. "I went back inside without another word."

Humming, Jungkook nodded before pulling Taehyung close. Dropping the topic rather quickly as they walked together. Once noticing they were walking towards the cabin, Taehyung groaned. "Okay.. Okay listen, I love living with you and all but geeze Jeon, can we walk around the grounds without walking to the pack grounds, our cabin or Jimin's cabin?" Taehyung asked.

"Geeze Jeon." Jungkook teased the voice Taehyung spoke to him with. "Bye." Taehyung pushed away Jungkook and walked away from their cabin only to have Jungkook hurrying off to Taehyung with chuckles. "Did I ever miss my sassy Taehyung." Jungkook kissed at Taehyung's shoulder. "I'll punch you Jeon, don't test me." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"Punch me and you'll probably break your hand, again, omega." Jungkook challenge Taehyung who snarled at Jungkook who stood his ground with an eyebrow raised. "Oh yeah?" Taehyung asked, walking away from Jungkook who scoffed. Before Jungkook could answer though, Taehyung was running towards Jungkook and forming into his wolf in mid air as he tried to tackle Jungkook who formed himself, having a feeling Taehyung would do so.

Easily pinning Taehyung below him. 'Awe, nice try omega.' Jungkook snarled which had Taehyung growling. That didn't stop Taehyung from attacking though. The two in a little play fight before Taehyung was pinning Jungkook down, his paw against Jungkook's snout. 'Don't doubt me, Jeon.' Taehyung huffed out in victory. "Taehyung, Jungkook?" Taehyung snapped his head to look over at none other than his father.

Just like that, Taehyung was pinned but not as long as Jungkook shook his fur and got off Taehyung who whimpered and got up from the ground, scratching at his ear. With a deep chuckle, Korain folded his arms over his chest. "Ah.. your mother and I always used to play fight. Of course she always pinned me down. Not so in your case, right son."

If Taehyung was in human form— he surely would look so offended but in wolf— all he did was stand there before turned and kicked dirt towards his father while walking off. A laugh came from Korain along with Jungkook— although he definitely couldn't show it. "His mothers attitude definitely. Go on, watch him before he trips over himself." Korain motioned Jungkook who gave a nod and hurried off to Taehyung.

By the time they got into the cabin, Taehyung had formed and wrapped his bottom half up in a towel. "Korain really did me like that huh. Like, actually." Taehyung complained as Jungkook walked towards Taehyung without the towel. "Was funny, you gotta admit that." Jungkook shrugged. "Okay wolfie man, don't go swinging your junk around." Taehyung covered up Jungkook who laughed before hugging the boys waist and leading him to the room.

To cuddle of course, what else would they do. pft.