𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Taehyung crouched down when meeting the smaller kids or in this case as others would say, pups. The boy smiled as most of them ran over, greeting Taehyung in the most cutest way. "This is where they all learn. Just like any ordinary school but more about the history of our pack and all the roots." Jimin held onto his belly knowing his own pup would get to experience that.

Taehyung nodded, standing after greeting the little boy who had cupped Taheyung's cheeks. "They're all so cute and well mannered." Taehyung pointed out and Jimin nodded with a chuckle. "Right so... you're six months?" Taehyung asked to make sure he was right from what he heard.

Nodding, Jimin started to walk to introduce Taehyung to more people and show him around while he was at it. "I'll be seven months next week." Jimin said proudly as Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Wait so where does the ba- pup come from? On god if it comes from the dick I'm straight going home." Taehyung slowly put his hands over his crotch from the image roaming in his head.

Jimin burst into laughter, shaking his head and hands. "No no, god no Taehyung." Jimin shivered from the thought and stuck out his tongue. "Male omegas would go through hell pushing out a pup from their dicks. Don't even say the asshole either. We go through C-section." Jimin shut up Taehyung who was about to speak but shut his mouth.

"How does is feel? Being pregnant?" Taehyung asked Jimin. To be honest he still wasn't that comfortable knowing Jimin was pregnant but they clicked so well together it was something he didn't expect being only two days within the pack. "It's... different. I never thought I would be the one to get pregnant nor find a mate. I'm not originally from this pack actually. I was a rogue." Jimin nibbled his lip from the sudden confession.

That confused Taehyung as he hummed. "What's that?" Taehyung asked as Jimin smiled a bit and kicked his feet against the dirt. "A lone wolf basically. We run alone after being kicked out of a pack or leaving one. I left mine though." Jimin dropped the topic soon after as he pulled Taehyung along. "Now! let's me introduce you to some important people of the pack!"

After hours, Wonho finally was standing in a room with Seokjin as they waited for the doctor that goes by Shadaki since Lowell was off that day as the nurse told them both. Wonho may have punched Seokjin on the shoulder very- very hard just to get them into a room and luckily, it worked.

"Did you really have to hit me that hard?" Seokjin asked, rolling his shoulder back with a hiss. "You won't feel it in an hour, calm down." Wonho leaned on the wall until the door was opening and a male was looking at the papers. "Kim Seokjin?" He asked and Seokjin nodded.

Nodding, Shadaki stepped into the room and smiled. "And what seems to be the problem?" Shadaki asked as he put on the rubber gloves and turned to Seokjin who cleared his throat. "Well I have very bad muscle pain in my shoulder." Seokjin looked at Wonho who only kept the same face.

"Alright well let me take a look and we'll figure out what's going on Mr. Kim." Shadaki smiled, moving closer to Seokjin who lifted his shirt. With a sigh, Seokjin sat there and let the doctor examine him until Shadaki pressed on a particular placing that caused Seokjin to wince. "Hm, I'll prescribe some pills for you and the pain-" Shadaki stopped as Seokjin stood.

"No need, I'll heal. Wonho, please." Seokjin begged Wonho to hurry with his speaking as Seokjin stood by the door. Wonho sighed and nodded. "Dr. Shadaki correct? Do you have anything to do with these pills." Wonho asked after spilling the pills onto the bed. Furrowing his eyebrows, Shadaki stepped forward.

Eyes widening, the man cleared his throat and shook his head. "Never seen them before." Shadaki spoke, removing his gloves and grabbing his chart. "Trick question. I know you are involved with the pills. You and Lowell gave these pills to Kim Taehyung when he turned sixteen and I want no trouble so if you can get your colleague here as soon as possible. We have things to discuss."

Not wanting to cause a big fuss, Shadaki nodded and looked at Seokjin who stood by the door with a raised eyebrow. "I know you must have a cellphone. Go on." Seokjin scoffed and Shadaki nodded, grabbing out his phone and getting on call with Dr. Lowell who answered within moments.

It felt like years at this point but within twenty minutes, Lowell was knocking on the door and Seokjin allowed the female in. Clearing her throat, the female walked towards Shadaki. "Now, we held Shadaki in here long enough so all I must ask is, what are in these pills and who gave you them? You obviously know what kind we are and I have no problem killing you once the shift ends." Wonho raised an eyebrow.

Shadaki shivered as Lowell shook her head. "We are not allowed to tell you that information. We don't actually know what is held within the pill. We are just the ones who give the pills to Kim Taehyung." Lowell explained calmly. "You really don't think I'll kill you? I'm all for it." Wonho warned the female who gulped but shook her head. "If my life is in danger then so be it." She spoke confidently.

Wonho clicked his tongue, tilting his head a bit and sighing. "And you, you happy with your life being in danger?" Wonho asked as the male took a moment before nodding. "We made a promise to never speak about the person who gave us the pills. We swore on everything and if we may be killed because of that then, so be it." Shadaki stepped up, seeming more confident now.

Sighing once more, Wonho took in the moment before nodding. "Very well. I'll see you both soon." Wonho smiled at the two who let their smiles fall. "Jin, let's go." Wonho clicked his tongue and stepped out of the room with Seokjin following after Wonho. "I need to do something real quick, excuse me." Seokjin told Wonho who hummed. "Make it fast."

Seokjin nodded as he gulped, hurrying out of the halls and into the elevator where he made his way down the hall. His head heavy with the thoughts of a specific boy ever since they arrived at the hospital. Stepping into the room after noticing no one was around. Seokjin gulped, grabbing onto the unknowns male hand.

"You'll be out of here soon, I promise you."