𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

The soft cry came from Euphoria who was being swaddled up in a blanket by Taehyung who was shushing her lightly before picking her up. "It's alright, mommy has you, baby, shh." Taehyung patted her butt softly while cradling her. "Let me see that cutie." Wonho walked through the door with grabby hands. With a chuckle, Taehyung nodded and handed her over to Wonho who smiled widely and held her in his arms, cooing at the sight of his niece.

"I'll come to visit any chance I get. You two take care of my lovely niece you got that?" Wonho looked up at Taehyung who scoffed. "I'll take care of your niece and /your/ brother." Taehyung empathized 'your'. Wonho nodded at that, clicking his tongue. "You're right. You take care of those two big babies. Especially Jungkook. He's going to be so lost in the city." Wonho chuckled from just imagining it.

"Don't worry. I once lost my dog in the city and I still found him so we're good." Taehyung turned around when he felt a shove. "Did you just refer me to the dog you lost?" Jungkook asked with an offended expression. Taehyung smiled cutely, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and pecking his cute pout. "Yeah but you're the best dog I've ever had if it makes you feel any better." Taehyung laughed the moment Jungkook tried to push Taehyung away, but in the end, he held Taehyung close.

"Everything is all ready to go now Tae." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who hummed. Taehyung knew he was not going to have as much as a hard time as Jungkook would. Jungkook grew up in this pack. This is where all of his family is excluding Taehyung and Euphoria of course. This place is Jungkook's home but it's no longer safe for him nor for his two loves anymore. So sacrifices must be made. "I'm going to go see Jimin, okay?" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek before removing himself from Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and watched Taehyung walk away before he looked at Wonho who was placing Euphoria in her car seat. Making sure her head was supported by the blanket before looking at his brother who looked a bit saddened. Wonho sighed before straightening himself. "What's wrong... hm?" Wonho looked at Jungkook who was looking at his daughter. With a shrug, Jungkook breathed out slowly.

"I know I'm doing this for the better but... oh wow." Jungkook swiped his tongue across his bottom lip. "I never thought I would be leaving the pack. Nor did I ever think I would become a dad. It's all so scary you know? I know I will be okay but right now it's just... I'm leaving my home. You and Taehyung grew up in the city but for me? Wonho... I've never in my life saw myself living in the city. I don't know... I guess I'm just homesick before I even leave home."

Wonho let there be silence for a moment before Jungkook looked at Wonho with a blank expression. Not knowing how he was feeling since his emotions were building up and crashing together. "Jungkook. It's scary but you don't think Taehyung and I weren't scared of leaving our homes? Of course, we were. Especially since I was young and had no choice. I barely knew our dad but you know what? It was to benefit not only me but everyone around me. You'll get homesick but you can always come back home for visits. You're not leaving forever Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded slowly, a small smile forming on his lips. "You're moving away to start a better life for not only you but for your family. You're being a good mate and a even better dad. It's okay to feel scared and homesick. Everything will work out in the end, I promise you that." Wonho pulled Jungkook in for a hug. The younger boy resisting at first but gave up and hugged his older brother. "And no matter what, you're still that bratty little brother," Wonho added in.

Jungkook scoffed followed with a chuckle before he pushed Wonho away. "Whatever, half-breed." Wonho gasped at that. It was something Jungkook always called Wonho when they were younger and Jungkook was mad at Wonho. "Oooh, you're lucky Euphoria is still young or else I would show her how good I can beat up her dad." Wonho tried to sound intimidating which only made Jungkook laugh. "Yeah, okay half-breed." Jungkook grabbed the car seat and walked out to the living room.